Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 07:32 PM

Re: A Fishy Conspiracy

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
No one believes my COVID conspiracy, that it’s an alien virus, it’s obviously the fish race of Neptune...
As a staunch believer of astrology, I'm keeping a close eye on those with Pisces as their star sign.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 07:41 PM

Some coincidence isn't it: on the eve of the next brexit referendum.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Some coincidence isn't it: on the eve of the next brexit referendum.
Eh? What referendum???? What have I missed???
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 08:18 PM

Looking forward to lots of cheap and plentiful fish after Jan 1st. If you like French wine it's time to stock up.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Eh? What referendum???? What have I missed???
To take people's mind off Covid they are planning another Brexit referendum to cheer us all up
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

19-12-2020, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
To take people's mind off Covid they are planning another Brexit referendum to cheer us all up
Maybe they're hoping that everyone who has died must have been a "leave" voter.

Am surprised Trump hasn't claimed that the Democrats deliberately infected (and thus killed) a load of Republicans. Now, that would be a conspiracy.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 08:48 PM

Looking forward to lots of cheap and plentiful fish after Jan 1st. If you like French wine it's time to stock up.
... something to look forward to, I guess. 😐
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 01:19 AM

The Chinese are going to stop buying our wine. The people love it but the dorky regime is blogging it out of spite. Nothing more. Plenty of other countries are more than willing to take their share so why don't you stock up on Australian wine. THose who think French wine is better for the price haven't tasted it. I spent a couple of months in France. The provincial food was to die for but and at the risk of sounding jingoistic, I did not once taste a wine that I liked more than what is made here. And the seafood.All feathers and no meat is how I would describe it. But to each their own.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-12-2020, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The Chinese are going to stop buying our wine. The people love it but the dorky regime is blogging it out of spite. Nothing more. Plenty of other countries are more than willing to take their share so why don't you stock up on Australian wine. THose who think French wine is better for the price haven't tasted it. I spent a couple of months in France. The provincial food was to die for but and at the risk of sounding jingoistic, I did not once taste a wine that I liked more than what is made here. And the seafood.All feathers and no meat is how I would describe it. But to each their own.
Keezoy I am very much looking forward to the Australian wine lake or even better - wine tsunami!

But recently it's not been so cheap.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Don't worry, I always buy your wines in preference to over-priced French vinegar. I've just opened a bottle of Oz Shiraz to have with my dinner. Don't know what I'm having yet, but I think that a Shiraz should go with cheese on toast.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top