Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:51 PM

Re: Whats that Smell ???

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
As a kid,I remember my younger sister falling head first into a tub of Jeyes fluid used for washing wellies before entering the glasshouses! We had been scrambling up peat bales at the time, and she was being a pain, I probably pushed her off, WHOOPS! She was blind for about two days, poor girl.
You're not really Bette Davis are you .................
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
You're not really Bette Davis are you .................
Ehhhhhhhhhh?
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:52 PM

I was at a Spanish Pub yesterday. The open scent of the wine in the air reminded me of the good old days I spent in Spain
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:53 PM

Ehhhhhhhhhh?
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane sprung to mind for some reason
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:55 PM

I also read that there are certain male perfume mixtures that are focused on turning on the sense of sex for the woman. Still experimenting with that in order to get lucky
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 04:55 PM

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane sprung to mind for some reason
Sorry not sure what you are talking about? I think I have heard of Bette Davis, but don't know who they are?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

14-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Sorry not sure what you are talking about? I think I have heard of Bette Davis, but don't know who they are?
Oh OK - if you did know, you may find the little comparison funny - especially as I had just read you would consider murdering yer husband then again ..............
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You Mum washed you in Jeyes Fuid ?
Yes, Honestly, Muddy. She used to put a bit in the water. When we protested and said it was stinging, she would say, 'Shut Up, it's killing the germs! She must've been right as we were rarely I'll and very healthy!
Hey...maybe that's why I have never broken a bone or had stitches!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

14-02-2016, 05:18 PM

Oh OK - if you did know, you may find the little comparison funny - especially as I had just read you would consider murdering yer husband then again ..............
And no doubt he has often considered murdering me, but we have managed not to for nearly 47 years of marriage, so we can be proud of ourselves!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

14-02-2016, 05:20 PM

And no doubt he has often considered murdering me, but we have managed not to for nearly 47 years of marriage, so we can be proud of ourselves!
Absolutely !

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top