Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
SnazDax
Berkshire U.K.
SnazDax is male  SnazDax has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 08:46 AM

Re: Death row pen-pals

I belive there is an actial clinical title for for people that engage in this (I am also unawair if it is only women). Is it... That woman are atracted to the 'Leader of the pack' built into there map, like all species to make there young bigger, better, stronger. The women in question have there compasses slightly cocked and view these guys as `What it takes to be a winner in a dog eat dog world'. I do not expect Woman to agree with this overstatement as they will feel it is only down to love, but I feel the selection process (the pre-love interval) is not some random soup.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 09:21 AM

Not going to shoot you down in flames for that opinion SnazDax.. It holds water.

Although we like to think of ourselves as higher developed beings the old instictive drive is still there ..
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by SnazDax ->
I belive there is an actial clinical title for for people that engage in this
Pfft, there's a "clinical title" for everything these days. Picking your nose too much is probably classified as some type of mental disorder.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
Pfft, there's a "clinical title" for everything these days. Picking your nose too much is probably classified as some type of mental disorder.
I'm sure someone has a name for it!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 02:31 PM

I must admit to having no understanding of why some women do this. Strange behaviour to say the least. I think most women would have an aversion to violent criminals.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
I'm sure someone has a name for it!
I've no doubt

As for women writing to and/or marrying death row inmates, I think they're off their wagon, in my humble opinion.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 03:59 PM

How the hell are these awful human specimens ever going to accept their culpability in their crimes. When they are allowed to get letters of some kind of weird protestation of love from. Strangely attracted sad sacks.. Male and Female? What the hell attracts these people to this useless section of a waste of time society?
There is no such thing as. These people getting better. Unless we can devise an electrical implant that disables them at the time of their thoughts.
Linda0818
USA

02-02-2015, 04:51 PM

I say we use them as guinea pigs. Instead of using animals for human product testing, why not use humans?

But then that would be inhumane, wouldn't it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 05:23 PM

What about that evil Charles Manson then. I read that he has now spent 4 decades in jail for murders, and is now 80. In spite of this, he married some besotted girl of 26 last year, and is 'desperate' for her to have his child! He somehow intends to smuggle his sperm out of jail for her to be inseminated with, as they won't allow him conjugal visits. His 47 year old son is delighted about it and has offered to help bring the child up. He said he "Would like the genetic bloodline to passed on and continue in this world".

I don't who is the maddest out of the three of them, and what would that poor baby learn from that trio????
Linda0818
USA

02-02-2015, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What about that evil Charles Manson then. I read that he has now spent 4 decades in jail for murders, and is now 80. In spite of this, he married some besotted girl of 26 last year, and is 'desperate' for her to have his child! He somehow intends to smuggle his sperm out of jail for her to be inseminated with, as they won't allow him conjugal visits. His 47 year old son is delighted about it and has offered to help bring the child up. He said he "Would like the genetic bloodline to passed on and continue in this world".

I don't who is the maddest out of the three of them, and what would that poor baby learn from that trio????
That's truly disturbing.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top