Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:46 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Loretta, you seem to have a wonderful social life out there! Sounds idyllic.

Had to laugh at the German invitation! Bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:54 AM

Morning all.

Pouring with rain all through the night, and still raining now.

I'm supposed to be going out for lunch, looks like I'll get soaked.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Loretta, you seem to have a wonderful social life out there! Sounds idyllic.

Had to laugh at the German invitation! Bless.
Life here has itīs ups and downs, like anywhere else Jazzi, but itīs not a bad place to be at all. We like the mixture of nationalities, we get some very funny mis-translations, but we all muddle along together. We have quite a few German neighbours, who until you get used to them can appear to be very formal and correct, but once you get to know them they are very nice indeed, you do get used to their "very correct" manner of speaking.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 11:45 AM

Morning all. The rain has stopped and the paths are drying so I must get out in the garden and do a bit of weeding. It's garden bin collection tomorrow. I am so pleased to see I am not the only one guilty of taking the scissors to my hair between appointments. If there is a bit sticking out it just has to be chopped off. Mind you I did train as a hairdresser so its not too bad but the back bit suffers where I have to do it by feel and the hands are not at quite the right angle. 😁
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 02:16 PM

Good afternoon !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	LWBanner.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	3588  
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:29 PM

I always have to trim my fringe in between cuts. She told me last week it was actually quite a good effort.

Edited. How on earth did 'fringe' change into 'friend'????
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:35 PM

Good afternoon

Had a busy day here today which makes a change, work can be slow at times which makes the days drag, but a bad day outside so glad I am at work.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top