Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 11:56 PM

Re: Poop

Plenty of it on here.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:00 AM

Well take care not to tread it around all over the place
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well take care not to tread it around all over the place
I would not dream of taking over your pitch.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:22 AM

Very nice I'm sure ... and a bit late for that in your case innit ..when your profile says ... toilet unblocking a speciality.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:24 AM

One of my worst enemies is a dog owner. But to her credit, she always carries a bag to pick up the deposits bestowed by her friends.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
if she does a Whoopsie, even in the long grass, I do my best to retrieve it,
Well I'm so glad you do spitfire. I wish there were more like you.
I love to ramble in the countryside and I can usually see and avoid cow/horse muck but dog poops in long grass have got me a time or two!

Not nice.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 09:30 AM

Im a dog owner and I pick up whenever possible...There are times when a dog will go and do its toilet somewhere inaccessible.
I carry a speacial dog bag with bags wipes and treats each time I walk my dogs. Dog muck spreads disease among dogs so dog lovers will clean up when possible.

For the record I love cats and its my love of them that makes me angry. I feel they are done a great deal of harm by many basically lazy and uncaring owners.
The myth that cats are clean because they bury poo is just not true.

They will scrape earth over their poo is possible but not always. I know this because Ive found cat poo on my flat roof and Im sorry but Labradors and Staffies dont climb so it was a cat ...

My garden is now all stones because the neighbours cats made my garden a foul stinking pit of excrement that I had to clean up day by day. The tree on the pavement outside our house is another favorite place and stank so bad that we adopted it and fenced and netted it to stop the cats using it as a toilet.

The birds suffer too. The cats here have taken to prowling the rooftops in order to lift tiles and look for the defenseless baby swifts.
They wait at the local pond for the ducklings to come out of the water and then strike.
My daughter has had to get rid of her aviary because of cat attacks which although they didnt touch the birds frightened them so that they flew wildy and broke their necks as they hit the far wall.

Cats cause untold damage to wildlife and their poo even covered is a health risk the two most common problems being the toxoplasmosis parasite and the E. Coli bacteria.

Oh and the right to roam ..Although cats were not covered in the animal act of 1971 that does not mean owners can allow their animal to roam and ruin other peoples property or enjoyment of their garden. (human rights act section 8 & 14)

None of this is the fault of the cat. The cat is doing what comes naturally this is the fault of humans who chose a lazy option.

Pets are pets and deserve to be looked after kept out of danger and be stopped from causing a nuisence whatever species they are.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Im a dog owner and I pick up whenever possible...There are times when a dog will go and do its toilet somewhere inaccessible.
I carry a speacial dog bag with bags wipes and treats each time I walk my dogs. Dog muck spreads disease among dogs so dog lovers will clean up when possible.

For the record I love cats and its my love of them that makes me angry. I feel they are done a great deal of harm by many basically lazy and uncaring owners.
The myth that cats are clean because they bury poo is just not true.

They will scrape earth over their poo is possible but not always. I know this because Ive found cat poo on my flat roof and Im sorry but Labradors and Staffies dont climb so it was a cat ...

My garden is now all stones because the neighbours cats made my garden a foul stinking pit of excrement that I had to clean up day by day. The tree on the pavement outside our house is another favorite place and stank so bad that we adopted it and fenced and netted it to stop the cats using it as a toilet.

The birds suffer too. The cats here have taken to prowling the rooftops in order to lift tiles and look for the defenseless baby swifts.
They wait at the local pond for the ducklings to come out of the water and then strike.
My daughter has had to get rid of her aviary because of cat attacks which although they didnt touch the birds frightened them so that they flew wildy and broke their necks as they hit the far wall.

Cats cause untold damage to wildlife and their poo even covered is a health risk the two most common problems being the toxoplasmosis parasite and the E. Coli bacteria.

Oh and the right to roam ..Although cats were not covered in the animal act of 1971 that does not mean owners can allow their animal to roam and ruin other peoples property or enjoyment of their garden. (human rights act section 8 & 14)

None of this is the fault of the cat. The cat is doing what comes naturally this is the fault of humans who chose a lazy option.

Pets are pets and deserve to be looked after kept out of danger and be stopped from causing a nuisence whatever species they are.
Squirrels and Rats climb, and hedgehogs and Foxes frequent your garden at night and I've never seen a cat pee up against a tree. Cats don't keep me awake at night with their incessant barking and not once in all my years as a postman have I been chased or bitten by a cat.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:29 AM

Horse poo was never a problem because in days gone by & possible even now, keen gardeners would go out with shovel & bucket, into the road & pick it up for their gardens, can't see anyone doing that for dog poo.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:34 AM

What I don't like about horse poo is when it is dropped in the road and I run over it. 'Orrible, all stuck in the tread of my tyres!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top