Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 04:25 PM

Re: Happy Monday to Everyone.

Good afternoon all, very changeable here today one minute it's raining and the next it's sunny, and it's freezing cold, if anyone mentions global warming to me in the pub tonight I'll go through them!, more like global freezing. The builders are in today, just as I expected the long whispered about porch is being installed and the only say I have in the matter is going to the bank.
Take care and stay well folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 06:45 PM

Many years ago I drove over that pass- I don't fancy it now !
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 08:21 PM

It's Monday and that means back to work...nose to grindstone and all that.

Weather started nice but then turned to miserable rain in the afternoon and I got soaked in the process.

At least I have my surgery to look forward to later and an extended holiday (thanks to the NHS)

Hope everyone had a good day....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 09:46 PM

Not really, I made up my mind that I would abandon windows 7 and return to vista, went to PC world and they dont do it now so have to resign myself to this. What a buggar!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Not really, I made up my mind that I would abandon windows 7 and return to vista, went to PC world and they dont do it now so have to resign myself to this. What a buggar!
Annie, is there nobody near you, friends/family who could help you with Windows 7?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top