Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 03:08 PM

Re: saucy snaps

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Definitely not !
Second that .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 06:22 PM

Saucy snaps

Pointless and unnecessary...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 08:46 PM

Polaroid cameras ... not that I had one!
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 09:27 PM

Nobody in their right mind should agree to this as a photo once it exists can end up in the wrong place and being seen by others, it's a perfect weapon for a disgruntled ex but it could even end up in the public domain accidentally.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 10:16 PM

Definitely not, they can get their kicks from the top shelf mags
David B
Lancashire, England
David B is male  David B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 06:34 AM

I have no strong views on this to be honest one way or the other, however if you go to the National Gallery or the British Museum you will see scores of artworks , paintings and sculptures depicting the naked form,both male and female.In bygone days it was the norm now it has become something seedy and shameful.......how society changes over the centuries.
As I said, I do not condone or condemn, each to their own providing it is tastefully done and concensual.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by David B ->
I have no strong views on this to be honest one way or the other, however if you go to the National Gallery or the British Museum you will see scores of artworks , paintings and sculptures depicting the naked form,both male and female.In bygone days it was the norm now it has become something seedy and shameful.......how society changes over the centuries.
As I said, I do not condone or condemn, each to their own providing it is tastefully done and concensual.
David I see that as a different thing altogether. 'Art' is produced with the knowledge that it is intended for public display.

I understand 'Saucy snaps' are often taken by and for the participants for their personal use but all too frequently they seem to end up in the public domain much to the embarrassment of the people displayed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 09:55 AM

Actually if you went back to those times and asked the populace what they thought of the men and women involved in the art you would I am sure find they thought they were harlot and the like. It's only a certain set who have thought the art was not seedy and shameful.
It's only with hindsight we see the beauty but lets not mix art with what is happen now I can't remember any art which is just a picture of male genitals sent to someone who hasn't commissioned the art work.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 04:22 PM

In my opinion there is simply no comparison between for example Michangelo's renaissance sculpture of David and a photo or video that a couple in a sexual relationship take of each others private parts or of them having sex.
There is a completely different reason for the latter and it isn't and shouldn't be something which is in the public domain. If couples want to take pictures or video each other that is their choice but the problems happen when those private pictures are no longer private, that can cause a lot of problems.
David B
Lancashire, England
David B is male  David B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 07:13 AM

Am not disagreeing ladies

Read below

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top