Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

09-05-2011, 11:37 AM

Re: Lousy Customer Service

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I used to be a mystery shopper for a while after I retired and it never failed to amaze me, that however much was spent by some of the big companies in training, it all rested on Sharon and Tracy at the tills, where the slightly educated pair would natter endlessly about getting famous, getting laid or getting p****d, regardless of whether or not customers were in evidence. If the manager wasn't physically standing within eyeshot they really couldn't give a monkey's.

Cynical, Moi...?

LOL

Comme ci ?

Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2011, 01:49 PM

Yes, Topaz, they are the ones, what a shame we can't just blast them with a ray gun and improve the lot of mankind in an instant
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2011, 05:45 PM

Nice one Topaz, bang on target.....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
LOL

Comme ci ?

I love it Topaz!. Now in the interest of fairness, can you find us a Male equivalent of about the same age?, go on have a go.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-05-2011, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
I love it Topaz!. Now in the interest of fairness, can you find us a Male equivalent of about the same age?, go on have a go.

Anything to oblige and seeing as it`s in the interests of fairness......

That`s Bert and he`s sitting waiting for his Giro to come through the letter box ........... His Car is parked outside ............

Cool , innit ?

LOLOLOLOL

Dolce
South Africa
Dolce is female  Dolce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Dolce
South Africa
Dolce is female  Dolce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 08:46 PM

Lovit Jemflux.
Around here we deal with a different kind of problem - Africa time. Tomorrow is always another day.

My vent for the day: I wanted to move my bank account to a different bank (due to poor service!). The 'new' bank seemed very efficient and on the ball. My new cheque account opened immediately and I was told my credit card was approved on the spot. Not bad, I thought. 2 weeks later my card and cheque book arrived ... but not the credit or garage card.

A week later (this is now 3 weeks after my first visit), I received a call from the bank: please visit the branch to sign forms in order for the bank to approve the credit and garage card. I visited the branch and signed all the documents. This was 3 weeks ago! All in all, I've been waiting 2 months for my credit card and still no news!

There's nothing like Africa time to keep a person grounded!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Anything to oblige and seeing as it`s in the interests of fairness......

That`s Bert and he`s sitting waiting for his Giro to come through the letter box ........... His Car is parked outside ............

Cool , innit ?

LOLOLOLOL

You're a little Jewel Topaz, I knew you wouldn't let me down, I'm in stitches here, you made my Day, thanks.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-05-2011, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
You're a little Jewel Topaz, I knew you wouldn't let me down, I'm in stitches here, you made my Day, thanks.

Thanks jemflux .....x x x

shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2011, 09:24 AM

Do you not find that now we are just accepting bad customer service in shops, it is becoming more and more evident that we as customers are just interupting their day, with wanting to buy things and our questions.
I was amazed the other day that we went into a garden centre and we couldnt find something an assistant overheard us and went out of their way to help, but that is not the norm, which is sad.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top