Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Re: Traumatic tuesday

The sun is shining bright here in southern Ontario today, but the temps are dropping. Have been enjoying 'above average' highs for the last few days (spring like) and going down to deep freeze for the weekend. This has been such an odd 'winter' here.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:18 PM

Praise the Lord and pass the amnuition( well we wont bother about that)but oh yes God was good to Annie today, ghastly test that one but all is well in the bowel dept, just massive hemoroids(Piles) and i now have to see what is going to happen, thats it till Feb 29th when we see a consultant again.Any-one got a spare ring for the sitting on of.!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:24 PM

We have a womans magazine called Marie Claire in the UK ( sorry I shouldnt say UK as I hate the name ITS ENGLAND Folks, anyway you know what i mean. If Mr Salmon gets his way we wont be United, and yes we all live on an Island but we are three countries, Scotland, Wales and England, this should be on the Grumpy Thread, sorry.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Praise the Lord and pass the amnuition( well we wont bother about that)but oh yes God was good to Annie today, ghastly test that one but all is well in the bowel dept, just massive hemoroids(Piles) and i now have to see what is going to happen, thats it till Feb 29th when we see a consultant again.Any-one got a spare ring for the sitting on of.!
Thats good news you must be feeling better already

i am really pleased for you
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:28 PM

So pleased the test went reasonably well, although uncomfortable, Annie.

I wish I had a spare ring that I could send up to you
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:17 PM

That is good news Annie - They should be able to do something to help you fairly easily and you may not even need to borrow a rubber ring.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:35 PM

That's good news Annie, pity about the Johnny Giles, I had a look around the shed thinking I had one of those rubber things, but all I found was a horse's collar, dont suppose that's any use to you?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:56 PM

Annie I am pleased you are back safe and sound and that all is well...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 10:49 PM

Woo hoo that's great news Annie
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 11:15 PM

Pleased you're ok Annie, although rather sore! Hope you feel more comfortable tomorrow....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top