Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 01:02 PM

Re: Mother & Son relationship

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Very likely Mups!

Was the lady British?

It didn't say, but I think so.
Regarding the illegal marriage, she says they are plannign a "Betrothal Ceremony" which is the only form of wedding they will be allowed - and she'll be wearing white!

I also can't help but wonder what sort of genetic problems that baby will have if the pregnancy works, and how he/she will ever understand how his older brother is also his father!

Dreadful, selfish couple.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It didn't say, but I think so.
Regarding the illegal marriage, she says they are plannign a "Betrothal Ceremony" which is the only form of wedding they will be allowed - and she'll be wearing white!

I also can't help but wonder what sort of genetic problems that baby will have if the pregnancy works, and how he/she will ever understand how his older brother is also his father!

Dreadful, selfish couple.
I agree. I suppose they can have sex if they choose, we can't stop that as who would know,... but only where pregnancy is not an option!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:02 PM

I think there will be a body of men slapping an enormous coitus interruptus on this couple before too long.

Answers all your questions at a stroke.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Totally agree Aerolor.

Maybe now they have gone so public, someone will step in.

I was trying to do a link to the story, but haven't been able to, but here is another very similar tale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-ago.html

It explains about the GSA theory towards the end of the article.
It reminds me of what I know of the Oedipus complex Mups.
The difference seems to be that the son did not grow up with his mother. As the article says GSA theory is a relatively new idea and I am suspicious that it is simply a term to excuse the sexual behaviour of those who should know better.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:05 PM

OFGS!,,,what the hell is this World coming to..it's sick sick sick
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
It reminds me of what I know of the Oedipus complex Mups.
The difference seems to be that the son did not grow up with his mother. As the article says GSA theory is a relatively new idea and I am suspicious that it is simply a term to excuse the sexual behaviour of those who should know better.
That about sums it up. Give something a name and it becomes acceptable and before we all know it , respectable and fashionable.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:34 PM

I had a mate who slept with his mum when his dad was on night shift,,,he was 15,,he never said what went on,if anything.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 05:05 PM

It's gross isn't it... but I'm sure I've read somewhere that incest is not illegal in certain countries
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:36 PM

I wonder how many guests will be at the wedding, declaring they 'make a lovely couple'!!

NOT!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:36 PM

I can understand it happening in the circumstances but they should have stopped it before it had begun.

Shame on them!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top