Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 09:03 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all.

Dull outside but not raining.

Nice pic Alan.

Hope you have a good trip today Myrtle.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 09:30 AM

Good morning fellow members quite a reasonable morning and I am going to brave the shops now I look vaguely human again and my black eyes have gone after the fall.

The milkman has left skimmed milk , horrible stuff so I need to go and buy some milk anyway.
Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:25 AM

buenas dias all. Nice picture Alan and one very familiar to me. Here today it is sunny and warm. I have some running around to do today, bank, farmacia and supermarket, book ChoCho in for a haircut, all in different locations, so that will keep me busy for a couple of hours at least. Have a lovely day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone.

I get it now Alan, mono being one and bi(noculors) meaning two.
Good one, you learn something every day.

Meg glad your black eyes have gone. Just think Dusty Springfield
used to have both of her eyes black for years
Can remember reading that she never washed that black stuff
off her eyes at night times and that put a lot of people off
wearing it

Going shopping then the bingo this afternoon so bye for now
and all have a good day. No gardening for me
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:28 AM

wet and overcast here in East Sussex. Damp and drizzle is what today is going to be
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:44 AM

Good morning all dry, sunny and mild here so, like Barry, I'll take the opportunity to clear some of the leaves from the garden later.

MrMags has to have an x-ray at the hospital tomorrow, we will get a taxi there as he is unable to drive at the moment. This is when I wish I had learnt to drive years ago, it would have made things so much easier for us.

Enjoy your day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Monoculars are suitable for carrying in your pocket when you go out into the countryside as they take up less room than binoculars but do the same job when bird-watching etc.

Alan, I've got one of those Dad gave me years ago, but I didn't know it was called that. Mine sort of twists round and fold up to nearly nothing. They're jolly handy aren't they.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Alan, I've got one of those Dad gave me years ago, but I didn't know it was called that. Mine sort of twists round and fold up to nearly nothing. They're jolly handy aren't they.
I've never had one Mups but, having only one good eye, binoculars are a waste for me as they are more expensive. The ones I am getting are £40 reduced from £131 - not bad eh !
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 12:34 PM

Good morning all,
Lovely pic again Alan.
Not a bad sort of day here today.
I went for a blood test for a research prog I've signed up for, but when I got there the files hadn't been sent apparently, but i could do a saliva test instead so I did.
Must go into the garden this afternoon, to finish tidying up the garden. House work this morning.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top