Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 11:39 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

buenas dias all. What nice photos, a pleasure to see them. Nothing new here regarding the weather, just very very hot and getting hotter, but it´s what we expect at this time of year and it gives us all something to moan about. Both dogs are having their siesta on the nice cool tiles and I´m just gearing myself up for a visit to our local town in an hour or two. Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Lovely family you have Meg, hope it stays fine for your picnics all this week..
Barry
Thank you Barry it looks like being quite wet for a lot of the week.
The children are quite a handful being so close in age , it is like having triplets . The answer seems to be keep them busy and get them tired..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 12:30 PM

I have to agree, they look a handsome trio Meg
A good philosophy - keep 'em busy and wear them out
I remember my daughter saying that her youngest always fell asleep in the car on the way home from babysitting with me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 06:38 PM

Hello everyone late visit for me today!

Sunny here at the moment but we've had some heavy thunderstorms throughout the day, the air appears to be a lot clearer now though.

Went with my husband to have his ECG and check up this morning and we were both relieved to receive the news from his doctor that he can see no reason why we shouldn't go away on our holiday this weekend. Best news we've had for some time!

Meg, what a delightful photo of your grandchildren .... Barnaby looks quite a cheeky chappy between his sisters!

I hope everyone has had a good day!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 06:42 PM

Really pleased to hear the news Mags
If I had a tail - I'd wag it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Really pleased to hear the news Mags
If I had a tail - I'd wag it
Thanks Pats

Re the tail ..... that I would love to see!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 06:48 PM

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I have to agree, they look a handsome trio Meg
Thank you Janela
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone l
Meg, what a delightful photo of your grandchildren .... Barnaby looks quite a cheeky chappy between his sisters!
Thank you Mags Barnaby is actually the quiet thoughtful one, the girls are the cheeky ones
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 07:02 PM

Sorry I haven't posted yet folks, but I've been busy FINALLY changing the clutch in my Peugeot 405. Haven't driven it yet but will do that later tonight. I've changed so many of these damn things over the years I could do it blindfolded - but still better to check it is alright before the sun goes down.

Hope everybody had a good day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

29-07-2013, 07:03 PM

Just checked out the 'trio' Meg - delightful is the word .....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top