Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

23-02-2013, 03:44 PM

Re: Looks are deceiving!!

My neck isn't too bad, but my hands are a complete mess. They are scarred as I have been careless when cooking over the years, and caught them on the oven, or one one occasion managed to pour boiling hot fat over the back of my right hand!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 04:54 PM

Dispair not Willow, this photo of Marilyn Monroe (one of my favourite actresses) was never used because her hands were not right, but I love her elbows, I'm an elbow man meself.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Yes Pats agree with a smile makes you look young.
What made me think about this thread was, the fact if you are witness to a crime, you might have to give a description to the police. How difficult can that be, makes you think doesn't it.
All things have to be taken into account, whether a person works outside or inside, whether they are premature grey, their poise and the way they walk, or as someone as said bald.
I quite often weigh up folks on the bus to guess their age
Yes Arfa, saw a docu on witnesses, very few got the description right ! You may have a problem guessing my age
I dont walk too well now for a start but, in 'all' our minds we're around the 30 year mark - aren't we..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 05:00 PM

You're right Jem - lovely elbows, mine are pretty good too - for me age...
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

23-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Dispair not Willow, this photo of Marilyn Monroe (one of my favourite actresses) was never used because her hands were not right, but I love her elbows, I'm an elbow man meself.
Oh dear I hate to be compared with that ghastly woman, even if it only the hands that are the comparison!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 10:52 AM

I have been told on a number of occasions that I don't look my age (I'm 64). Will let others on here judge (see the photos on my profile page) and let me know whether I do or don't look my age.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 10:59 AM

I still think I am 25!

It is only if I look in a mirror that the ghastly truth is revealed. Though trying to pick something off the floor is a bit of a give away so I try to avoid that. Likewise since I retired my doctor's preoccupation with sticking his finger in decided uncomfortable and very undignified places is also something best avoided and another indication that I am not as young as I think I am.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 11:39 AM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top