Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 01:36 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Have a blessed Sunday ... I will NOT be home till late tonight church this morning then lunch with hubby and daughter then a BABY SHOWER then home so if I do not come back I will tomorrow so make a good day a blessed one !!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 03:19 PM

A lovely day here, despite the cold wind with us again. We went to the market for a few specific items, mission accomplished. Home again a few odd jobs done and off to a local restaurant in a few minutes for a late Sunday lunch. I hope you have all had a good day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Well Alan, I get up at 6am every morning and 5.30am on Saturdays and 7.30am on Sundays.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Have a good time at the party Meg
Originally Posted by Mags ->
:
Meg, have a great time at the twins' birthday party ..... a Happy Birthday to them both!
Thank you both , I had a lovely time now I am shattered
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank you both , I had a lovely time now I am shattered
Glad you had a nice time Meg ..... are you full up with jelly and blancmange .... or isn't that the done thing at children's parties now!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Glad you had a nice time Meg ..... are you full up with jelly and blancmange .... or isn't that the done thing at children's parties now!
...yes there was Jelly Mags and Black Olives among other things ...
I had Hannah for most of the afternoon, she wasn't feeling well with a nasty cough so laid claim to Nanna while the twins had a great time on a variety of bouncy castles and air blowing monsters full of baloons
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:07 PM

Good evening all, today was nice enough, not too cold with spasms of sunshine breaking through, the sun is setting now and I've got a nice coal fire going, I'll just get cosy for the rest of the night and maybe watch an old film or two, and of course a glass or two with my lawfully wedded torment.
Take care Folks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 08:58 PM

I didn't call in earlier must have got diverted away from the forum for some reason. Anyway hope you have all had a good day as I am now going to pull the plug so will say Goodnight all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top