Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all just having a morning coffee, have a few days off work to get some things sorted out, hope you all have a good day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo of the geese. Was beautiful yesterday and even saw one butterfly in my garden. Dull today. Wish it would make up its mind is it Spring or not lol.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 10:21 AM

Good morning.
Drizzly and cool here and set to last all day what a difference from yesterday.
We've gone fibre optic this morning - the engineer has just left. Seems quite fast, so far.
Time for a coffee, then off to the garden centre for lunch and compost - I expect we'll come home with lots of things we didn't know we wanted/needed
Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 02:50 PM

Good afternoon all overcast and cooler here.

Went into town this morning for a bit of business, had morning coffee in Costa then popped into M & S and bought a shirt for MrMags and a couple of suntops ...roll:... for me to put by for our hols in 11 weeks time. Talking of holidays, I hope Meg is having a good time and the weather allows for getting out and about.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top