Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:53 PM

Re: Grrr, what a start to the day.

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
As if anyone who is remotely like this imaginary person we are discussing would belong to an over fifties forum for a bunch of old ladies and disabled old men......I just have to say in the words of that old guy on TV.......I don't belieeeeve it
Well I knew all along you was Victor Meldrew
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Who would believe my tale anyway? Just this guy out on patrol who took two bullets,one of which killed his Colour Sergeant. Comes home from where the British army was not meant to have been there. Gets a bit annoyed and gives 3 yoofs a bit of a lesson. You do not have to believe me-but I met him not long before he decided to call it a day and take his own life.
I believe you OG , a very Sad case
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:56 PM

My name is git,older git. I worked for the civil service. They called me the plumber-I fixed leaks
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I believe you OG , a very Sad case
Thank you. Dear old xxxxx. Yes I did meet him
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
As if anyone who is remotely like this imaginary person we are discussing would belong to an over fifties forum for a bunch of old ladies and disabled old men......I just have to say in the words of that old guy on TV.......I don't belieeeeve it
I thought Victor Meldrew was a totally fictional character and it wasn't possible that people like him existed.

How wrong was I?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

09-07-2016, 06:58 PM

My name is git,older git. I worked for the civil service. They called me the plumber-I fixed leaks
I always knew you was a git as well , But Ive not told anyone , Im good at keeping secrets
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 07:01 PM

OMG you met him in REAL LIFE , so what are you when you are not in real Life ?
Let me try and work this out ( im Sherlock Holmes now )

You really are an Angel
Yep Eliza, l really am an Angel! You can call me Gabriella if you like and l'll introduce you to the man himself!

Oh! Don't forget to bring your magnifying glass and Beagle!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

09-07-2016, 07:03 PM

I always knew you was a git as well , But Ive not told anyone , Im good at keeping secrets

We haf vays of making you laff
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

09-07-2016, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yep Eliza, l really am an Angel! You can call me Gabriella if you like and l'll introduce you to the man himself!

Oh! Don't forget to bring your magnifying glass and Beagle!!
Beagle I dont think Dr Watson would like being called a Beagle
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

09-07-2016, 07:06 PM

We haf vays of making you laff
I m having a fit of giggles

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top