Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:36 AM

Re: Quite busy today

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hmm, I think you may be right Plopsy Plop, never thought of that.
Thank you for the good wishes and the hug though.
You are more than welcome darling Mupsy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:40 AM

I had to be at the dentist for 8.30 this morning. She has given me some antibiotics incase the toothache flares up again over the bank holiday.

Got lots to do this morning. I have already got my shopping on the way back from the dentist, so I must now get my washing out on the line, hoover round, scrub a dog cage out, adn get ready to collect 'brown dog'.

My poorly one from yesterday didn't get me up once last night, so that is very good and this morning she is asking for food, so that's another good sign she's on the mend. She has 4 more days on medication left though.

Hope the new baby is going to let me get some sleep tonight . .

Anyone got an interesting day ahead?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
You are more than welcome darling Mupsy.

You'd better not let Myrtle hear you calling me darling.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:46 AM

Why not, darling?
All you single women are darlings.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2016, 10:49 AM

Oooh, I say . . . (shove),
What's made you so lively this morning ?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:54 AM

You'd better not let Myrtle hear you calling me darling.
I really don‘t mind Mr P calling you darling Mups ... I know I‘m way down his list of ladies so I‘ll just worship him from afar

Hope the antibiotics work quickly ... pleased that Mups1 seems to be a lot better ... and I hope Brown Dog settles in quickly
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

27-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Oooh, I say . . . (shove),
What's made you so lively this morning ?
Morning is way behind. It's dinner time now. I've done my chores for the day.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 11:00 AM

Mups I am getting a bit concerned! First you seem to have two men on the go ( Nom and Ploppy) then you are looking after 2 sick dogs ( Mups and Nellie), you are not feeling great yourself and you are also taking on a new puppy.
You can rest assured that Myrtle and I are not after your men... we just enjoy teasing them, but I hope these will help your doggies feel better.......

I hope your toothache disappears too.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

27-05-2016, 11:04 AM

Ahh look, all the single darlings log in at the same time. What does it mean, I wonder?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2016, 11:08 AM

Thank you for caring Twink, not heard one cherishing word from Nommy though. I fear Ploppy was right, and I am not loved any more.

I shall manage, I'm always busy. Both dogs are on the mend after your lovely hugs, and I have my antibiotics now, so all will be well. (famous last words). If not Nom will look after Nellie & brown dog for me, I have every confidence he will be a good daddy. .

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top