Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:43 PM

Re: Gossip!!!

Originally Posted by May ->
We really shouldn't let anything which is written on any Social Sites upset Us,I do My best not to,but I've been chatting on Forums for 12/13 Yrs,so I'm an old hand at the game and I don't bandy words with bullying trolls because that's just not My style...still..it took Me a while to understand that and You will too.
Well said May, you couldn't have offered any adivce better than this....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Isn’t it a compliment if people gossip about you? You must be so important and have made such an impression on them, for them to find time to gossip about you.

Gossipers usually look like shrews and have mouths that go down at each side!!
You are so right on Arty....
If they are gossiping about me, I must be taking up space in their head, eh?

I think it is nice that people follow me around from post to post....to me, they are interested in me. I used to follow you around Arty, because me and a couple of my friends really admire a lot of things you say and we want to read it, so we would click on your profile and find out everything you would talk about.

I have a few people on over50 that I love to follow around, and you are surely one of them. The others know I am referring to them as I have made it very clear that I like what they have to say.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

07-07-2018, 09:55 PM

And Bratti....you have all your PM's shut off so I have to tell you publically.....

(I am not the one who attacked her that she was referring to in the A & B thing above, just so you all know, LOL)

Bratti, I am soooooo very sorry that I upset you in my last message to you. I wouldn't intentionally hurt you, as I care about you very much. I didn't realize how sensitive you were....and from the bottom of my heart, I apologize and I hope you will forgive me and put your PM's back on so I can properly say it.

Don't give up yet Bratti, it is ok for you to make mistakes, and it is ok for all of us to make mistake. It is how the world goes round (as was said above by Ruthio). It is how we get to know each other.

It is too bad that you got attacked and it is too bad that the B person didn't react properly to it, but it was upsetting for all, so why not "turn the page" and start afresh. Let it all die and put on your PM system so you can learn how to handle the gossip and so your friends can talk to you.

It is not every day I get a donkey for a gift and I will cherish it, but I would also like you back....
Forgive me Bratti and PM me...please!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You are so right on Arty....
If they are gossiping about me, I must be taking up space in their head, eh?

I think it is nice that people follow me around from post to post....to me, they are interested in me. I used to follow you around Arty, because me and a couple of my friends really admire a lot of things you say and we want to read it, so we would click on your profile and find out everything you would talk about.

I have a few people on over50 that I love to follow around, and you are surely one of them. The others know I am referring to them as I have made it very clear that I like what they have to say.
Bluey, You say, ‘l used to follow you around’.
Does this mean, you don’t follow me around anymore?
Boo Hoo... l need to be loved and adored and you ‘used to follow me around’! Could l pay you, to follow me around?!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:37 PM

This thread appears not to be a general disussion about the topic of 'gossip' but an excuse to talk about who said what to whom in personal messages here and elsewhere.
If you really feel the need to discuss other members please do so off the public forums.

Also we are still getting people ignoring the recent rule update having 'digs' at the way the site is moderated, can I remind members of the latest rules..
Thank you.

Discussing grievances with (or complaints about) other members on the public forum (Got a problem? Post it in the private Contact Staff section)
Discussing moderator or admin actions on the public forum (Got a problem? Post it in Contact Staff!)
Discussing the 'state of the forum' or its memberbase, moderators, policies etc. These should be posted as feedback in the Contact Staff section. If you think you have a valid discussion for the forum about the forum or its members, post it in Contact Staff and ask whether it can be considered for being moved to the main forum - we may do so from time to time depending on the discussion.
Failing to comply with a moderator warning/request, eg, ignoring "Back on topic now please.
Thanks
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=53734

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top