Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 07:32 PM

Re: If, Single, Widowed Or Divorced, Would You Consider A Dating Site?

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
So what is the score Art.

In four years you tell us you have had 69 dates, one night dates. So do you tell the guys they will be one night dates and not perhaps a relationship with a person they would like to share their lives?
Otherwise as they have taken the bother to dress up, met you. perhaps pay, do you think they are getting a fair deal from you.
Only asking and note suggesting my points are fact, but I am suggesting that if they are is it not a selfish way to carry on.
Dukey, they are mainly day time dates! I refuse meals and will only have one cup of tea or one Tonic water, l offer to buy but they refuse! I am no scrounger! My time with them is restricted because l can't leave my little dog for long!
I will have spoken to these men via a landline or Skype a few times to ascertain if they are genuine and visa versa. I am straight when they ask me what am l looking for. I point out that l don't want to marry again or live with anyone as l love my freedom. It is their choice to still meet me. They say, they like talking to me as l make them laugh and they would love to meet me! Some have travelled from as far as Wales and London. When they live a long way away, l do say, 'We are 'geographically disadvantaged' and there's no point.
One that was lovely and lived far away, we did speak every night for three hours on the phone but after your arm is nearly falling off from holding the phone and just continual talking, the novelty wears off and l called it a day.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dukey, they are mainly day time dates! I refuse meals and will only have one cup of tea or one Tonic water, l offer to buy but they refuse! I am no scrounger! My time with them is restricted because l can't leave my little dog for long!
I will have spoken to these men via a landline or Skype a few times to ascertain if they are genuine and visa versa. I am straight when they ask me what am l looking for. I point out that l don't want to marry again or live with anyone as l love my freedom. It is their choice to still meet me. They say, they like talking to me as l make them laugh and they would love to meet me! Some have travelled from as far as Wales and London. When they live a long way away, l do say, 'We are 'geographically disadvantaged' and there's no point.
One that was lovely and lived far away, we did speak every night for three hours on the phone but after your arm is nearly falling off from holding the phone and just continual talking, the novelty wears off and l called it a day.
Ok Art. Thing is you are still a "looker", but even for you that will not last forever. End of the day all you have now will not look after you when on your own and poorly. Don't you feel that the time will come soon when you will need that somebody in your life?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Ok Art. Thing is you are still a "looker", but even for you that will not last forever. End of the day all you have now will not look after you when on your own and poorly. Don't you feel that the time will come soon when you will need that somebody in your life?
Dukey, Don't worry your little head about me! I am not stupid, l always keep a spare!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2016, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dukey, Don't worry your little head about me! I am not stupid, l always keep a spare!

Bit like me then Art, I have a spare for everything.

Gino in Italy now, what a life

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top