Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:23 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all ... Beautiful picture Alan.

I'm off to the pool with Paula & Josh today.
Josh is a real water baby - he loves it there. Afterwards we'll have a nice leisure centre lunch - they do lovely food.

Have a good day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:04 AM

Good Morning Each,it's a beautiful sunny dry one here,so I'm off to Balloch for a wee cruise up Loch Lomond.have a good Monday All.x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Morning all. Yes my park was crowded yesterday. However, I thought Saturday was actually warmer. It was beautiful and ideal for working down the allotment.

Late up today. Tut.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:42 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning but rather chilly.

Lots to do but I have a chest infection so not sure how much will get done . The weeds are growing fast in the garden and I must get out there soon before they take over.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members a lovely morning but rather chilly.

Lots to do but I have a chest infection so not sure how much will get done . The weeds are growing fast in the garden and I must get out there soon before they take over.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Take it easy Meg, and get yourself better.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 11:32 AM

Good morning everyone. Sun is shinning and feels like a good day.
Have a good day all and hope you are well x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 12:40 PM

buenas dias all. Sunny but chilly breeze here, very warm out of the breeze.
Itīs been a frustrating morning, another battle with the washing machine which knows better than me which programme it will go on and going on strike when it doesnīt like washing certain items on the wrong programme. Then I had to be builders labourer as Mr Clumsy found yet something else he needed to concrete. Next job is to take my currently carless friend shopping. I need to look for a green neckerchief or something for ChoCho as the friends who are looking after her on Thursday have their vintage car club booked to be in the St Patrickīs day procession and ChoCho is going to be in the procession with them.

Lovely photo as always Alan. Hope you feel better soon Meg. Have a lovely day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top