Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2010, 11:25 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Ann has received yet another reprieve tonight!

Michelle and Brendan have been voted off after finding themselves in the bottom two with Felicity and Vincent.
They were the two couples that I would have chosen for the vote off too ..... but I did think it would possibly have been Felicity who might go.

What a transformation in Gavin this week! He can dance at last!!! He appears to have lost much of his initial embarrassment and was a lot more relaxed. What a dark horse he is!

Next week Blackpool! I have a feeling after that, things may change for Ann.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2010, 10:57 PM

Gavin was a different person this week-he did so well! My two favourites were Kara and Scott. I thought Michelle would go, but wasn't surprised Felicity was in bottom two.

As for Ann, think you might be right Mags......but who knows with the public vote -she might be kept in, but it would be at the expense of one of the better dancers.......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 12:51 PM

The Tower ballroom looked amazing and I loved the opening Viva Las Vegas dancing from the pros, it certainly started the show off well.

I thought Ann and Anton looked like a couple of canaries in their yellow outfits this week! No doubt the public will vote them through again this week!

My top two dancers were Matt and Kara ....... the ones I would put in the bottom four are Ann, Gavin, Felicity and Patsy - I expect we will be again surprised by the results!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 05:45 PM

Isn`t it fun? I`m surprised at Len getting so tetchy though - he`s usually the `nice` one.
Time for Anne to go, I think.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

21-11-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Isn`t it fun? I`m surprised at Len getting so tetchy though - he`s usually the `nice` one.
Yes .... what was wrong with Len last night, he was a proper grouchy pants and certainly blew his top at Kara and Artem!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes .... what was wrong with Len last night, he was a proper grouchy pants and certainly blew his top at Kara and Artem!
I was surprised at Len as well-maybe the Blackpool air doesn't suit him!

Think it is time for Ann to go graciously now.....still don't think she will though........
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2010, 11:04 AM

I thought all the dances last night were nothing special and definitely lacked something,

I was looking forward to Pamala and James's charleston but it wasn't that good and not a patch on the one Chris and Ola did last year,

I do know who went out but wont spoil it and by all accounts they have to do two dances next week.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-11-2010, 04:24 PM

My favourites to win are still Kara and Artem, Kara looks such a natural dancer.

I know Anne is far, far, far from good but I did enjoy hers and Anton's version of Titanic last night! She is such a great sport, annoying to a lot of people, I know but I do admire her effort to give it a go. Also, I do believe I can see a few proper dance steps coming into their routine!

Felt a bit sorry for Gavin last night, just as he was improving he lost himself again ...... I shouldn't be surprised if he was in the bottom two with either Anne or Patsy. They are the weakest ones, I think.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-11-2010, 09:51 PM

So it was Patsy and Robin who had to leave the contest this week, now we're down to six couples.

Ann and Gavin have survived another week!!!

Next Saturday's show will be very interesting, there are four very good celeb dancers left in ....Kara, Pamela, Matt and Scott ..... then we have Anne and Gavin! Surely one of the poorer dancers will have to go then???
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

29-11-2010, 11:22 PM

[QUOTE=Mags;79239]

I know Anne is far, far, far from good but I did enjoy hers and Anton's version of Titanic last night! She is such a great sport, annoying to a lot of people, I know but I do admire her effort to give it a go. Also, I do believe I can see a few proper dance steps coming into their routine!

Got to agree with you there Mags......it was so funny Makes you wonder what Anton will come up with next.

Really thought Gavin would have gone last night and not Patsy. My favourites are Kara and Pamela.

Anne is not for going-she's in it to win it, and if the public keep voting for them, who knows.........

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top