Join for free
Page 18 of 60 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 10:38 AM

Re: The Supernatural

I will post no more on this subject its like beating my head against a brick wall doh doh!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I will post no more on this subject its like beating my head against a brick wall doh doh!!!
An open mind is a curious mind - shut it down to 'all' possibilities is not the perfect answer - we should be interested in the spiritual side of life, once you have that interest knowledge follows. Its like looking up to the stars - to some its a wondrous sight - to others, well they're there as they have always been 'shrug'
Shutting down to any notion and question with just the comment, 'show me the proof' is a little backward in thinking
Those that choose this path are not exploring the journey - their choice - I will not attempt to change a closed mind ........
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I have said this many times on this and other forums, having been a spiritualist for over 40 years, and nothing will shake my beliefs.
There has always been a difference of opinions between the scientists and spiritualist, thats fine by me I will listen to you scientists read what you say, but I won't change my views.
If when I die I am wrong, it will not matter, but when you die and discover you are wrong .....................

Like it, Wrinkly.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Pumicestone ,just because YOU have not experienced anything or dont believe anything about the supernatural DOESNT mean that others experiences are not true.

There have been lots of really good and very interesting posts on here and I for one enjoy reading and watching anything about this subject as it really interests me.

Ofc youre welcome and totally entitled to your opinion but please dont belittle the subject for others.
When I have the time I really would like to print out this thread. It is so informative and inspiring. I may share it with my kids as they are also into all of this. I bet they would really love the discussion and beg for more.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Like it, Wrinkly.

We're sailing on the same ship!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 06:09 PM

Just one more experiance that i really have to add. I moved into a one bedroom flat back in 1990 after my marriage ended. My brother John was living in the USA so he never ever saw my flat and i never sent him any photos or discussed it at all with him.
So how come he phoned me up and could describe the flat even telling me correctly what bits and pieces were under the sink, how many windows and even the pictures on the wall. When i asked him how he knew he told me he had a dream about visiting me, this is a clear case of Astral Projection when the soul leaves the body.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 06:37 PM

Just one more experiance that i really have to add. I moved into a one bedroom flat back in 1990 after my marriage ended. My brother John was living in the USA so he never ever saw my flat and i never sent him any photos or discussed it at all with him.
So how come he phoned me up and could describe the flat even telling me correctly what bits and pieces were under the sink, how many windows and even the pictures on the wall. When i asked him how he knew he told me he had a dream about visiting me, this is a clear case of Astral Projection when the soul leaves the body.
That's exactly right
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

11-07-2015, 07:27 PM

Anyone who would like to know more about Astral Travel there is plenty of info online just google it☺
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 08:42 PM

I find Astral Travel really wierd and interesting Doc ,Ive seen sites that show you how to do this .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 08:49 PM

Wow, Doc, that is amazing !

Page 18 of 60 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top