Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 07:38 PM

Re: Why can't a women think like a man.

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
You have got to face it chaps we men have go the best deal.
We can wear any old clothes and feel good about ourselves.
We don't need makeup, fancy shoes, jewelery or a new hair do.
As long as we stay fit we think we can do all the mad things we like doing for the whole of our lives.
We don't need compliments to feel happy about ourselves.
We can be totally preoccupied with our own projects and pursuits without feeling that we have let anyone down.
We don't worry about housework or what the place looks like where we live.
We genuinely feel that others should accept us for what we are.
We are so laid back we could do with a wheel on the back of our heads.
We never have to worry about any solutions because we don't have any real problems.

Why can't a women think like a man?
I've always said that if there is reincarnation I'm coming back as a man !! You've got it good !!

Another one, nice lovely short hair, or may be no hair at all - brilliant for when you go swimming. In and out and home !!

There are so many more pluses too:-

Prop up the bar alone and chat to anyone who will listen, whilst putting the world to rights!

Many many hobbies to take you away from home ie Cricket, Rugby, Motor Racing, Fishing, to name but a few

The list goes on.............
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

21-01-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Very true Bob
Patsy, I am only trying to look at these charateristics in a scientific impartial way. You are right in that there are women who can out drink and out fight most men, I have been fortunate enough to meet women who can beat me at every aspect of my own profession.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 07:48 PM

women are deemed to be the weaker sex but if men were able to give birth it would all change
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 07:48 PM

Why can't Women think like Men? hmm...don't Men think about sex every 7mins?..I'm sure Women don't....I don't think We do..erm...I'm not sure..some may some may not..ooo!..this question's too hard...ask Me something easier ;~)
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

21-01-2015, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
women are deemed to be the weaker sex but if men were able to give birth it would all change
I think this is s very old fashioned saying when women had to flutter their eye lashes and look submissive. Things have changed now and for the better, I just worry about the pressure women find they are under because of how they see themselves. Do you think they judge each other too much.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 08:12 PM

I have to say that I'm so glad I was born a male...it's fabulous!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 08:12 PM

I think this is s very old fashioned saying when women had to flutter their eye lashes and look submissive. Things have changed now and for the better, I just worry about the pressure women find they are under because of how they see themselves. Do you think they judge each other too much.
I hate the submissive woman look. There's no need for it these days. It's equality nowadays. If women judge each other too much then does that not come under the category of bitchiness? God, I hate bitches.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I have to say that I'm so glad I was born a male...it's fabulous!
Pleased to hear that Jem - I'd not want to be a man for all the tea in China - and I like me tea
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Bloody hell.........O to live in LittleBob land.............fantastic......... .........H
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2015, 08:36 PM

I've never fluttered my eyelashes or looked submissive or done the flirty thing - but then I expect you can guess that from my various posts!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top