Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 12:28 AM

Time of Day

Certain Personas appear at certain times of day (self included) does this say anything (time zone excluded) about folks habits.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 01:30 AM

Re: Time of Day

I'm not one to follow a routine so I will appear when I feel like it .
Perhaps others will be online when they come home from work or some might not even own a computer and have to go to the library when it's convenient.
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 05:27 AM

I use the computer about mid afternoon. I lose all track of time if I don't pay attention, so only use it when all my chores are done. I love looking through ebay and will spend hours if not in check. I have however learnt to put everything I like on ebay on the watch list rather than buy straight away and I will look at it over the following few days and wonder what on earth I thought I needed that for! Saved a pile of money that way.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 05:59 AM

Too true Spitty.............in my case. I usually get up about 4.30am, get dressed, make a cuppa and open up my laptop. From then on I'm on and off of it all day until I go to bed at 10pm. You see, I am a creature of habit.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 07:33 AM

I don't know about others but I have a habit of being on here then I'll go off and do other things forgetting to log out again. I tend to stop in and have a look at what's going on when having a cuppa and then off I go again. Does that say anything? Not sure.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 07:40 AM

I am early today, as soon as it gets light I have some concreting to do while there is no rain, in general I come on here 7.15am to around 7.45am. then after 10.30pm GMT.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 09:13 AM

I tend to pop in and out as I wander around during the day, when I get in from work in the morning until when I go back out to work in the late afternoon. So I guess it's a rough schedule.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:38 AM

Thats it - we are in and out throughout the day Julie - sometimes I log off sometimes not .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Depends what I'm doing that day. If I have to go out, I am not on here as much, if I'm at home I pop in and out the forum during the day. Usually have a look around now, and again during the evening sometime though.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Certain Personas appear at certain times of day (self included) does this say anything (time zone excluded) about folks habits.
HI Spitty, I have observed your surfing times & I like to know when someone (like yourself) are on because I look forward to your out of the box thinking & thoughtful posts.

I am rekluctant to admit that I spend between 4 OR 5 hours each daY on my PC. AS I have said elsewhere, I am totally
undisciplined in my little castle by the sea. So I doubt any of this gubbins wil be of use in your research

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top