Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Abby
Australia
Abby is female  Abby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 01:03 AM

Re: Moggs The Cat Caught A Baby Snake!

Originally Posted by billsteamshovel ->
I hate the damn things Bruce,Browns and Tigers scare me,Blacks are pretty timid though,but if they are here in town now then we are in for a bad season.
This little one fought me when i tried to kill it,was jumping at me too,had it in the laundry tub,had to put a pair of long nose pliers around its head,no i do not like killing them but in the yard or house all niceness goes out of the window.
They are protected specie and have as much right to live as you Billy.

You should build a run for your cat.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-10-2013, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Abby ->
They are protected specie and have as much right to live as you Billy.

You should build a run for your cat.
Abby you are an Australian and you know that the only good snake around your house is a dead one,Moggs has a run,its made of mesh,any snake wether you know it or not can easily flatten out and come under your screen door,easily,myself and my cat also have a right to life!

Billy
Abby
Australia
Abby is female  Abby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 03:18 AM

Billy
Love the pix of Moggs and Evelyn

Actually I love snakes - they are so beautiful especially the red belly black and I do love the way the brown splay itself

Every time I get one in close proximity of the house I get pros to relocate it. Costs $60, so definitely do not too many of them too close as I also have Boguls and I think they do not mind snacking on them.

I keep Blue Tongue lizards and fins they are not too fussed on sharing their territory with them but then again I do not own a cat.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-10-2013, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Abby ->
Billy
Love the pix of Moggs and Evelyn

Actually I love snakes - they are so beautiful especially the red belly black and I do love the way the brown splay itself

Every time I get one in close proximity of the house I get pros to relocate it. Costs $60, so definitely do not too many of them too close as I also have Boguls and I think they do not mind snacking on them.

I keep Blue Tongue lizards and fins they are not too fussed on sharing their territory with them but then again I do not own a cat.
Abby i live in rural WA,i cant even buy a carton of milk after 6pm here,I phoned the Ranger and am still waiting? nearly a week now,but the mother is here somewhere,even though i live in a small town the bush is virtually at my door,i do not kill anything unless its a threat,there were kids next door playing in the yard,I always try to be fair but sometimes you cant!

Billy

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top