Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:37 PM

Re: My Izzy seems unwell

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Good news... All her blood work is normal. Izzy left the vet with an antibiotic and medicated shampoo for her skin infection. No best guess why she was weak and feeling punk on Saturday.. Surely if it was cancer, she would not be feeling better today like she is. ANYWAY... it's good to know that all is OK. Thanks for listening.
That's great news Audrey, it's good to know Izzy is ok...
chris
hebrides.uk
chris is female  chris has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:43 PM

Hello Audreyll, so sorry to see that yr dog is not well. Hope that it's not as a result of Frontline. Our Molly was very ill with this it affected her eyes. Our new pup had it applied too & was ill with diarrohea for almost 4 wks. You can see all the contraindications on Amazon.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:43 PM

I on the otherhand am just a little lighter in the purse.. $300 lighter.. lol!! BUT worth the peace of mind.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by chris ->
Hello Audreyll, so sorry to see that yr dog is not well. Hope that it's not as a result of Frontline. Our Molly was very ill with this it affected her eyes. Our new pup had it applied too & was ill with diarrohea for almost 4 wks. You can see all the contraindications on Amazon.
Yes.. I have applied frontline plus.. But that was a good month ago. I've used it for years though and never had a dog get sick. However there is always a first time I suppose. She does have that skin infection on her back.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I on the otherhand am just a little lighter in the purse.. $300 lighter.. lol!! BUT worth the peace of mind.
I totally agree, our pets are part of the family after all
chris
hebrides.uk
chris is female  chris has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:55 PM

Hi Audreyll, I have used Frontline once before & Molly reacted to this substance on her back so it was washed off. It was Frontline Combo (UK) same as Plus vet only prescription. My other little dog (a rescue) who suffered(s) from a staphlococcal skin issue & has diabetes had no reaction.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 09:11 PM

So glad to hear Izzy is OK, hope the skin problem clears up soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 10:12 PM

Very glad all is well Audrey. They are a worry sometimes aren't they.
lowfiron
Ojai, CA, USA
lowfiron is male  lowfiron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 04:41 AM

Glad to hear Izzy is on the mend.
Never had problems with frontline.
AudreyII
USA

24-09-2013, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by lowfiron ->
Glad to hear Izzy is on the mend.
Never had problems with frontline.
I recall that Advantage had some problems.. Or am I thinking of another product?

Izzy's skin condition is all over her back with some spots on her legs.. It's flakey brown spots... I apply frontline only in one spot between her shoulder blades. So I'm sure it's not from the Frontline.

We took her to the dog wash last night and used her medicated shampoo.. and have started her on the antibiotics.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top