Join for free
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 09:08 AM

Re: Emmerdale

No they dont move to Leeds , they stay together then split up get back together then split up which is how they are now Ashley also has a massive personality change .... The best bit is the bits that happened over our Christmas period with Carl.... do you want to know what happens there to ?
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 09:38 AM

Yes please I like Carl, and what about Charity and Jai, do they marry? thanks
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 09:47 AM

Oh dear not sure if I should tell you then if you like him ......

But ... Carl starts to obsess about Chasity and wants to get back with her but he finds out she is having an affair with Debbies bloke cameron... so he starts to blackmail them, while he slowley begins to lose the plot, when his plans fail he tries to rape chasity and she smacks him over the head with a brick out side the garage, She leaves him knocked out on the floor and flees .... Later cameron finds him waking up they have a row and cameron hits him over the head too... That night he dies and is found in the morning .. Chasity is blamed for the murder and no one knows about cameron....YET . Cameron later tells some bloke forget his name (he works at the farm use to go out with andys sister) who then says he is going to tell so cameron kills him too.....
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 01:20 PM

Hang on, hang on, I've lost the plot, Chasity , is that Charity? and Carl's the one who was with Sally" or do you mean Chas, Kane's sister? OOH! the plot sickens so Chas gets on with Cameron.
What on earth do the women see in Andy btw, looks like he could eat an apple thru' a tennis raquet, lol
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 05:12 PM

Who is Sally?? Charity is married to Jai, Chastity had an affair with Cameron, finished it, and became engaged to Dan (newcomer to village, bit dim, but sweet, ex wife now gay) which caused Carl (or Mr Carl as Edna calls him, younger brother of Jimmy) who had discovered the affair to blackmail her about it. On her wedding day she told Dan she wanted them to just leave for their honeymoon immediately, but he, bless him, thought she deserved at least a small do and arranged same at the B&B. She leaves to go and change, and Carl confronts her, saying he still loves her and knows she still loves him, and that she should run away with him. He is obviously overwrought and clearly has lost the plot, he tells her she must leave with him, and she tries to run away. He grabs her, pins her to the ground and she gropes around, grasps a brick and clobbers him. She runs into the pub (which by the way she now is part owner of) and hides. When he is found dead she immediately thinks she has killed him, and confesses to same. Cameron, fails to admit to anyone that it was he who dealt the final blow, even when the woman he professes to love is charged and put on trial for said killing. Yup he truly has undergone a total personalty transplant.
Nobaggage

24-03-2013, 05:12 PM

I mean Chas the one behind the bar, cains sister ....

Yes agree about andy he reminds of the chap outta flintstones ...yuk
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 05:30 PM

He always looks grubby to me.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 10:57 PM

Let me see. Laurel lives with Marlon now.
Jai had a one night fling with Rachel the cleaner, They now have a son Archie, Charity does not know anything about it yet.
Katie fell down a mine shaft, cannot walk proper yet. Charity has a one night fling with Declan.
Bernice is back at the pub, she is Rodney's and Diane's daughter, used to be married to Ashley.
Cain and Moira are together.
David is married to Alisha, but is now going out with Preher, Jai sister.
Gennie and Nikhil have a daughter Mollie.
This is just a quick run through for you. Lots of story lines with all couples.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia

25-03-2013, 12:00 AM

Thanks for that, knowing all this actually helps me keep up and sometimes when it seems as tho' nowt is happening it keeps me interested 'cos I know something's gonna happen, if you know what I mean

( I don't like Carl btw, was getting him confused with Declan, who I do like)
Nobaggage

28-03-2013, 08:31 PM

Go on cameron.... bash his head in........ thats my boy ....Hope he does

Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top