Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 08:12 AM

Morning monday

-and lets hope that mass of rain has passed. Still got a few last bits to do around the garden.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 08:22 AM

Re: Morning monday

Morning Christian

Its dry here too at the moment, lets hope it stays that way. Just the usual day here, not a lot going on.

My garden is scheduled in about two weeks time! The best thing about winter, when you tidy the garden it stays OK for a while.

Have a good day all
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Wall to wall blue sky here - what a contrast to yesterday morning, when we had car windscreen wipers going double speed and were zapping through giant roadside puddles like the log flume at Alton Park/Disney!
I'm feeling a lot looser - I think the only way is up now - so feel I can get on (gently) with things I have been putting off through pain/discomfort. Hooray. It's very true what they say, that you don't appreciate your health until it is compromised.
Enough philosophy - I must get on but will be back to respond to (the 2 pages of!) yesterday evening's posts.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 10:40 AM

Mornin all, at last the rain has stopped, it's nice here, the wind's eased off too, the ground's all sodden though but it'll soon dry out.

have a good one folks, . . and watch the roads.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Morning everyone!

Lovely sunny morning here ........ I do feel sorry for those in the north and east of Scotland, the flooding up there is terrible. It appears Aberdeen has been affected quite badly so I hope our Aberdonian members here are safe and haven't been evacuated from their homes

Spending a quiet day here as my back pain has limited walking and doing anything else. I've been using hubby's walking stick to hobble round the house and now have big blister on the palm of my hand! It's a good job I can still laugh at things!

Have a good day all ...... take care to those up north.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 12:43 PM

Get some physio Mags!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 12:45 PM

Morning Everyone

Still bleeding rain up here!! Think I'll emigrate!

Hope everyone will have a lovely day today, no matter what the weather is like!

Take care.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 01:19 PM

Morning everyone, I think today will be our overcast day but a little too early to tell here.

I planned to go to bed early last night and signed off here about 8:30pm our time. Well went into the living room and I had the station on that had the World Series and it just couldn't have been a boring game. NO, it was a nail biting game until the ninth when the New York Yankees won and beat the Philadelphia Phillies. I'm not that interested in these two teams but the Yankees have had a media blitz making fun of Phillies and showing one player in a short girl's skirt and saying the Frillies are coming to town and they used their best player to mess with their minds so when this game was right there before me, I gave up sleep with the hope they might beat the Yankees but it was not meant to be. Until Chicago is in the world series, no more late ones for me.

I'm off for my walk. All of you have a good one.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2009, 05:17 PM

Sun is finally out after days of clouds and rain, is all the way up to 11 degrees; better than yesterday's 9! Leaves are starting to fall, the color wasn't good this year; my helpful neighbor has been out with his leaf blower (big boys toy ), but they're piling up as fast as he gets rid of them. Finally got to the market, that's about all the exciting news here.

Buzzie, I'm rooting for the Phillies too; not a sports fan really but do enjoy the World Series, and don't like the Yankees! Mags, hope you're feeling much better soon; take it easy.
strawberry
New Member!
Milan
strawberry is female 

02-11-2009, 05:52 PM

Definitely too late to say good morning so I'll say good evening instead.
It's bucketing down here in Milano today and the roads are already quite flooded.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top