Join for free
Page 8 of 15 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 10:50 PM

Re: what scares you ?

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I have two children, five grand children and two Great Grandchildren,I see my son now and again.I dont see my Grand children at all now due to divorce and cant be bothered syndrome. I am now used to it and couldnt get by with out the Forum.Thankyou Folks.
You have many friends here Annie who genuinely think the world of you... (((hugs)))
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 07:11 AM

Annie darlin' - your family are here and waiting with baited breath for your next words of wisdom.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-06-2012, 09:04 AM

I have two children, five grand children and two Great Grandchildren,I see my son now and again.I dont see my Grand children at all now due to divorce and cant be bothered syndrome. I am now used to it and couldnt get by with out the Forum.Thankyou Folks.
How very sad that you have to rely on virtual reality for company.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Willow where did Annie say she has to rely on virtual reality for company , maybe like me Annie chooses to and that is a very different thing .
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 10:07 AM

Same here annie, I have a gorgeous five year old granddaughter who is so like me to look at and so bright and I don't see her because of a split between her mum and my son. I talk on the phone and send her the odd prezzie to let her know I am here but she talks about her nanna and doesn't seem to realize that I am nanna as well.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Willow where did Annie say she has to rely on virtual reality for company , maybe like me Annie chooses to and that is a very different thing .
She said she couldn't get by without this forum, which implies she relies on it!

I realise I am fortunate that I have a close relationship with my children and grandchildren.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Frogs and toads. I am absolutly petrified of them.
The one time I had one in my garden I ran inside, locked the door and phoned a friend to come and get it and take it to release it a few miles away.
I couldn't even unlock the door to my friend, I was so scared of the frog. So she had to get it and text me when she left as I was too scared to even look out of the window.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 01:42 PM

I'm not the greatest psychologist in the world but I can understand sarcasm, bitterness and unhappiness when I see it written down. I don't know why miserable people seem to like to inflict pain on others but they do and it is a shame.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I'm not the greatest psychologist in the world but I can understand sarcasm, bitterness and unhappiness when I see it written down. I don't know why miserable people seem to like to inflict pain on others but they do and it is a shame.
What are you on about? I was NOT being sarcastic, I suggest you take a course in psychology! I was genuinely sorry for the woman's plight!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 02:35 PM

What are you on about? I was NOT being sarcastic, I suggest you take a course in psychology! I was genuinely sorry for the woman's plight!

Yes Willow darlin' - it certainly sounds very like it doesn't it.

Page 8 of 15 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top