Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Milo's Garden in Cyprus

Posted for Milo...

Front garden....

Bottle brush!....

Front garden....

Gorgeous Molly .....

Unwelcome visitor in the garden! .....

Side and Back garden....

Side Garden with Sun Terrace ....

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:03 PM

Re: Milo's Garden in Cyprus

That is a lovely Garden.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:08 PM

I really like the layout of the garden, it all looks so neat and tidy.

Is Molly allowed outdoors, Lyn? If so how does she react when there is a snake about?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:41 PM

What a lovely garden, thanks for sharing that! You have a large property it seems, how nice, with such interesting plants; the fairest flower of them all is Molly! What a pretty girl, how old is she?
Milo
Cyprus
Milo is female  Milo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:56 PM

First of all thanks to Mags who got the recent pics on the forum, they have been put on my IPad and I have so far only worked out one way to get them off! Hence Mags came to the rescue I have put older pics in my album off my PC.

The plot is big, especially for Cyprus, but the property is fairly normal

My lovely OH scraped this together out of dust basically it's just finished and took nearly three years, plants grow so quickly though it looks more mature than what it is.

Molly is allowed outdoors, she was found as a tiny kitten near to death, there are so many feral cats around, she has poor eyesight because of a bad start and because of that has a walk that is peculiar. She comes in before dark as she doesn't see too well. She has fallen in the Pool twice!

Layouts have to be pretty hardcore here because of the extreme heat and everything needs irrigation so lots of work you don't see. But it's been a labour of love for him.

Molly is jumpy by nature, Milo though her big brother a very beautiful but grumpy tonkinese is the evil git that brought that snake home and dropped it at my feet! The joys of gardening in Cyprus! Watch out for the wildlife!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 04:39 PM

Thanks to Mags! I just looked at your album, lovely! Your other cat is a Tonk? A stunning breed.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 05:46 PM

Milo that is immaculate
How lovely, and pretty easy to maintain I would think with no grass to cut .

Luck Molly having such a beautiful home
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

01-10-2011, 05:48 PM

I've just looked at your Album too, Lyn ...... it's a stunning place! Are you able to water your gardens in Cyprus with it being a country of mostly sun?

Loved the huge bouganvillia shrubs, I tried growing them in a pot here but they didn't do at all well ....only had a couple of flowers
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 06:05 PM

Wow Milo, what a stunning place, it's not often I'm envious of anyone but in your case I'll make an exception....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 06:25 PM

As Plantman says.....Stunning. So unusal too, right away from the norm for us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top