Join for free
Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Can't believe Jimi Mistry went really shocked! He was one of the good ones.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2010, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Can't believe Jimi Mistry went really shocked! He was one of the good ones.
What a travesty! I couldn't believe that result, I thought Michelle may be in the bottom two but when they announced Jimi and Flavia as the other couple I felt sure it would be Michelle and Brendan who would be leaving
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a travesty! I couldn't believe that result, I thought Michelle may be in the bottom two but when they announced Jimi and Flavia as the other couple I felt sure it would be Michelle and Brendan who would be leaving
I hoped Michelle would leave, Jimi is a much better dancer than her!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 10:03 AM

I never thought he was much good. I thought he would be - he has the build etc but the spark wasn`t there. A better actor than dancer, I think.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
I never thought he was much good. I thought he would be - he has the build etc but the spark wasn`t there. A better actor than dancer, I think.
I must admit I had never heard of Jimi before seeing him on 'Strictly', but that goes for a few others too, like Michele and the girl, whose name I forget, who came top of the leader board on Saturday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 02:04 PM

I thought Jimi was very lively on the dance floor, especially with the fast dances but sometimes his timing wasn't very good. He didn't take criticism very well from the judges, one week he appeared very shocked when one of them (probably Craig! ) said his performance was poor!

He was really upset that he was leaving, wasn't he...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-11-2010, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
I must admit I had never heard of Jimi before seeing him on 'Strictly', but that goes for a few others too, like Michele and the girl, whose name I forget, who came top of the leader board on Saturday.
It was Kara Tointon who came top of the leader board DS ...... she used to be in Eastenders so unless you watch EE it's understandable that you wouldn't have heard of her - I haven't seen her in any other programme
Dancingsky
None

08-11-2010, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It was Kara Tointon who came top of the leader board DS ...... she used to be in Eastenders so unless you watch EE it's understandable that you wouldn't have heard of her - I haven't seen her in any other programme
Ah right! I gave up all soaps apart from Casualty and Holby City years ago, as my husband thought I was spending too much time in front of the box!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
Ah right! I gave up all soaps apart from Casualty and Holby City years ago, as my husband thought I was spending too much time in front of the box!
My two favourite hospital programmes DS-always watch them.

I was also shocked at the result and thought it would be Michelle who would go. Wonder if Ann will give in gracefully like John Sargeant did - somehow I don't think she will though-enjoying herself too much
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
My two favourite hospital programmes DS-always watch them.

I was also shocked at the result and thought it would be Michelle who would go. Wonder if Ann will give in gracefully like John Sargeant did - somehow I don't think she will though-enjoying herself too much
I think even Ann must have realised that Jimi should still be there instead of her ....... maybe she is as stubborn as she was in politics!

Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top