Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 06:57 PM

Re: Another Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
That's four of us, do you think we would change anything?
Somehow I doubt it.
Of course we'd change something! Most likely our surroundings for a few weeks

I started my revolution 3 years ago, I gave up my car, and I don't spend money unless it is food, so I hardly pay any tax to HM government, I am saving a fortune.
Legal tax evasion, using my bus pass, I reckon I save at least 3 grand a year.
Join me I get a lot of satisfaction.
I've been thinking along those lines lately - how not to pay more to governments than is absolutely necessary. I had thought of buying a camper van and living in that (that'll be the rates gone, no gas, no electricity, no house repairs) then I couldn't think where I'd empty the toilet so my revolution came to a bit of a halt
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 07:09 PM

Karen said :----I couldn't think where I'd empty the toilet
Why not outside No 10 Downing Street?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 07:09 PM

Karen said :----I couldn't think where I'd empty the toilet
Why not outside No 10 Downing Street?
It's a long way to Downing Street from here Wrinkly
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
It's a long way to Downing Street from here Wrinkly
Post it!!!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2013, 07:16 PM

Post it!!!
That actually has me sitting here chuckling away I could get one of those bit envelopes that has that bubble wrap inside - that would make it waterproof! I can see a plan in the making here; this must be why it's good to talk
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.

20-04-2013, 08:20 PM

If we got everybody to do it, it wouldn't be the country who were up to their necks in it
The more I think about it the more I like it, don't forget number 11 Downing Street.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 08:29 PM

This reminds me of a farmer who was having problems with his bank and one day just lost it bless him. He took his silo to town and covered the whole of the front of the bank with ????????????????????fertiliser.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.

20-04-2013, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
This reminds me of a farmer who was having problems with his bank and one day just lost it bless him. He took his silo to town and covered the whole of the front of the bank with ????????????????????fertiliser.
That's a good idea Cate, we can rope the farmers in to join us.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 10:10 PM

You could try having that all singing and dancing chair motorised.
Or you could get Antibrown to push.
I would willingly push him around in a wheelchair but you would have to warn him that parts of the Thames does not have barriers to stop people falling in.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I would willingly push him around in a wheelchair but you would have to warn him that parts of the Thames does not have barriers to stop people falling in.

Bob, some tanks have flotation chambers to allow them to swim!!! Anyway I don't need to go anywhere near the river, just park the tank on the South side of the river opposite the Palace of Westminster, wait till Midday on a Wednesday when the house is 'sitting' and pull the trigger - voila Guy Fawkes Mk II !!!

Arthur matey, we don't need to go anywhere near Downing Street either, since George will be sat next to his boss in the 'House' when I pull the trigger.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top