Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2013, 06:47 PM

Re: Favourite web sites

Na, t'was free!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2013, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
Here's one i always check on every day, a great site especially for genealogists.

[ Link to forum removed]

But a great many people left and moved to Genealogists' Forum because of 'the situation'
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 04:26 PM

"Situation" sounds intriguing , care to elaborate?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I can't be bothered!
That is typical of you Willow.

You are just a wind up Troll, if you disagree to the rules then you have another choice, as does anyone who does not like the rules. I am sure taking that choice would make some people here very happy.

If members like to make their own Calendars/ Greetings cards then this is a good site.

http://h30393.www3.hp.com/printing/app/us/en/home.aspx

Interested in music, try here.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tophits/40s.html
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 05:34 PM

Anybody interested in photography, this is a good forum.
[mod edit]
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

19-04-2013, 07:21 PM

Can any of the MODs explain why there is a problem with linking to other forums?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Can any of the MODs explain why there is a problem with linking to other forums?
Willow please see post 36.
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...137#post258137

Also please note our Terms of Use...
over50sforum admin have final say on the running of the site. Moderators are normal members who have volunteered to help 'moderate' user submitted comments and posts. If you have a problem with a moderator action, you may make a complaint to the Admin directly by using the contact form and not publicly on the website. .
If you have any comments to make about the actions of a Moderator please address them to Admin using the Feedback or Contact Us options.
Thank you.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:27 PM

My favourite Site is called Big Jig a grand Jigsaw Site.
In the Winter I spend a few hours there most days, doing a Jigsaw and listening to whatever Audio Book I'm on at the time.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:29 PM

Apologies to everyone if my original post breached any forum rules. My only intention was to have a discussion with other forum members as to what web sites they found of interest as I have found that the World Wide Web is an immense source of information that was not available to me when I was younger but that I can now benefit from to my and others advantage and was looking to share this with others. But no way was my intention to detract forum members away from this forum to other sites as I have found this site to be the sort of forum with like minded "over 50's" that I enjoy communicating with and having an informed discussion with. If the mod's disagree then please delete my thread and accept my apologies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by fitou143 ->
Apologies to everyone if my original post breached any forum rules. My only intention was to have a discussion with other forum members as to what web sites they found of interest as I have found that the World Wide Web is an immense source of information that was not available to me when I was younger but that I can now benefit from to my and others advantage and was looking to share this with others. But no way was my intention to detract forum members away from this forum to other sites as I have found this site to be the sort of forum with like minded "over 50's" that I enjoy communicating with and having an informed discussion with. If the mod's disagree then please delete my thread and accept my apologies.
Not at all Rob posting a link to a website is fine , it is only forums to be avoided as I have already stated more than once in this thread.

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top