Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 07:20 PM

Re: Tis raining tuesday

Its bloomin, hot here now, never though I would appreciate the changing seasons in Scotland as much...You can have too much heat!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 07:29 PM

You'll notice a big difference when you come home, Moli!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 07:36 PM

Looking forward to the cooler weather...
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 08:14 PM

Baltic here today, but dry. Can't complain.

Cali, in true golden retreiver spirit has decided this is the best time of year to lose all her coat! Bring in the full time dyson lol.

Just about to sit down for a late dinner. Cottage pie and veg.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Its bloomin, hot here now, never though I would appreciate the changing seasons in Scotland as much...You can have too much heat!!
That's the thing about Scotland, . . you get 4 seasons in the one day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 09:07 PM

I'm back! Made good time, both buses in schedule, Eyes are fine, no problems, don't need a new prescription. Having trouble reading the screen, still lave dilated pupils, I look as if I'm on drugs!

[IMG]
[/IMG]

I don't think Leia even missed me; she was asleep in her chair when I left and and asleep in her chair when I got home. ..could have been dancing the fandango while I was gone for all I know!!
Moli
Aberdeenshire

06-10-2009, 09:10 PM

Good you do not need a new perscription Eileen.....Leia would miss you at dinner time, I have no doubt..!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 09:25 PM

You got that right, Moli, a girl who loves her food!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Evening all - glad your eyes are ok dandysmom Been a dreadful day here-absolutely thrown it down most of day. Managed not to get wet when walking this morning but managed to get wet driving in my car this afternoon. Went over to my sisters and nearly turned round because most of the roads were flooded. Decided I was halfway there so I carried on. Came back on a different road which was good until I reached a spot where the water must have been about 2 foot deep. Cars were going very slowly through-when I was going through saw this van coming on the other side of the road at speed. He/she just belted through the water and unfortunately I didn't get my window closed in time. I was drenched-Hatti who was lying in the back got wet -even the passenger seat ended up with a pool of water on it. It was just like a wave coming through and the window was only opened 2-3 inches. - thanks 'white van driver' for that.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

06-10-2009, 09:47 PM

Oh how awful! That idiot van driver; hope he/she gets a stalled engine; dangerous to drive thru high standing water! Not a good day for you!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top