Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 02:21 AM

Re: back in a month

Thank for the updates Mollie - positive thoughts and prayers on the way~!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 02:30 AM

Thank you Annie Jack. She's not far from you, in St Mary's Hospital in Kitchener, so I'm sure she's in good hands.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 03:05 PM

I hope everything goes ok Pixie and here`s wishing you a speedy recovery .
Take care .
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Thank you Annie Jack. She's not far from you, in St Mary's Hospital in Kitchener, so I'm sure she's in good hands.
She surely is! Yes, Kitchener is about a 40 minute drive from here and I had Pixie on my mind as I drove past there last night, after visiting my mom. The moon was quite bright, just beginning to wane from full and I imagined lovely moonlight shining on her and settling her for a good night's sleep. Hope all is well!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2011, 05:30 PM

Pixie darlin' Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and get well very soon - will chat to you in the New Year once surgeons get round to chucking me out of Hospital.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 04:47 AM

Ahh thank you every one and joe on yuour opp aslso no fun at all stayinh in hosptal
had lots of pins out today but my ribs hurt terrible have to sleep on my back for 5 more weeks and use a pillow to get up down its hard to cough
and i would never go through this opp ever agean went with the mecancal one just in the [rosses of lots of blood tests soi no how menny warfrin to take on lots of meds for now and can here the click at night but nothinng during the day its going to be a long recoavarry i can walk wasup 2 days after surgarry walking with help be nice to go to bed and be commfy have to stay in one place mt husband does everything for me even shower me
dresss me get me in out of bed hes a anagal hope you all have a lovley xmas wanted to post somthing before then so sat here with my red pillow
thanks mollie for giving the updates on me and every one for your lovley thoughts xxx
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 08:43 AM

Good to see you back Pixie, now take your time for the six weeks for the bones to completely heal together.
You might find some of the banter on here therapeutic, I know I found it great comfort to talk over the tinternet when I was laid up.
It wont be long before you are in full top gear, but take your time now.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 09:24 AM

Wonderful to hear from you, please take good care xx happy christmas
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 12:18 PM

Lovely to hear from you again Pixie, get well soon!.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2011, 12:44 PM

Lovely to hear from you Pixie. I hope you continue to improve quickly. You have done very well up to now. Have a lovely Christmas & let every one wait on you.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top