Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2016, 06:06 PM

Re: Labour at War

Religion sucks.
But kernels of kindness and the virtues of sharing are contained in most - Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism ... whatever.

Even Mohammed is alleged to have said
If Allah puts anyone in the position of authority over the Muslims’ affairs and he secludes himself (from them), not fulfilling their needs, wants, and poverty, Allah will keep Himself away from him, not fulfilling his need, want, and poverty.”
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 06:49 PM

Major party donor mounts legal action against Jeremy Corbyn ruling. What good will this do, a very bad move imo.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Are you getting worried you're going to have to share your house with a Syrian refugee???
Don't worry Cameron gone.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Window smashed at Labour MP Angela Eagle's Wallasey office.
Eagle has been subjected to "hundreds of vile, horrid emails and messages on the phone". Nasty.
In an interview with a female Labour MP on yesterday's You and Yours on R4 you could hear that she was terrified, upset and tearful because while trying to introduce a secret ballot to choose Labour's new leader to avoid further threats and intimidation to those who vote against Corbyn, Corbyn himself overruled the secret ballot and she was scared of the reprisals because she had not voted for Corbyn.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Are you getting worried you're going to have to share your house with a Syrian refugee???
A typical inane comment.
I bet you have never met a Syrian in your life .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 10:58 PM

Labour can bang on all it wants. What is facing Europe will not be countered by left-wing humanitarian concerns (old style Labour) - complete opposite is needed in fact.

Breaking News ...

Panic in Nice as lorry hits crowd
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

Or the Daily Mail if you prefer ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ions-Nice.html

Not sure who has carried out the attack - and attack it seems to be. But as I have forecast in other threads all of Europe will be running scared before long as the full impact of the immigration issue really hits home.

Labour ain't the party to tackle what is to come. They will be shoved aside as people's vote will swing to the radical right out of concern for self preservation.

I might be wrong about the above incident but there are countless others I could use instead. The list is endless and growing daily.

I might change my foot-note to something like: Harbinger Of Doom .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 06:58 AM

Does look like Labour is imploding.

http://brightonandhoveindependent.co...suspended-nec/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top