Join for free
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 09:16 PM

True Blood

Is this the best series ever?

I want to be a vampire
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 09:25 PM

Re: True Blood

I watched it too - thought it was pretty good, although a bit silly at times
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 09:33 PM

I wanted to watch this but kept missing it. I like that programme that is either on monday or tuesday and it has that blond woman in it and its about people who stop things happening that were going to happen so change the future. It was sad this week though with that blokey falling off that big building
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by doglover ->
I wanted to watch this but kept missing it. I like that programme that is either on monday or tuesday and it has that blond woman in it and its about people who stop things happening that were going to happen so change the future. It was sad this week though with that blokey falling off that big building
Paradox??????
muppy
New Member!
lincolnshire
muppy is female 

17-12-2009, 10:51 PM

I haven't seen true blood but I loved moonlight that was a good vampire show. Couldn't believe they only made one series of it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top