Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 09:23 PM

Broken Dreams

I am usually the sceptics sceptic, no time for spooky goings on, or anything of that nature, but sometimes something occurs that makes even me step back and reassess.

I think I have mentioned (probably several times in fact) my sons deep desire for a pug dog, and about a week ago it must have been playing on my mind as I had a strange dream. There was I, just getting off the bus in town, and there was a woman sitting on one of the benches with a beautiful little honey coloured pug bitch. I stopped to make a fuss, and commented that it was a shame my son was not with me as he would have loved to see her as he longed for one himself. At which the woman said that she was on her way to try and take her to a shelter as she could no longer care for her, she then offered the dog to me I of course accepted and went straight back home to give her to my son.

Right, today was in Tesco, in town, and I was looking for lamp shades, I asked one of the ladies restocking if they sold lamp shades and if so which aisle. As it turned out she sent me to the wrong aisle. BUT the first thing I saw when I turned into the aisle where she had directed me, was a huge cushion with a larger than life size, blonde/honey coloured pug staring sadly out at me. Of course I had to buy it for him, and it was not until we were half way home I recalled the dream. Odd yeah??
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 09:25 PM

Re: Broken Dreams

Spooky! We also bought a pug cushion on Monday!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 09:39 PM

All is OK, just don't get Pugnacious.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 11:06 PM

I think I want one too now, have to shave Floyd instead, he's a bit pugly!
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 11:16 PM

Ah, dreams!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 06:47 AM

Coincidences do happen Daisy, you don't need to believe in the supernatural when they happen.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer ->
Ah, dreams!
Tee-hee
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I think I want one too now, have to shave Floyd instead, he's a bit pugly!
Tee-hee to you to !
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 12:07 PM

There is a Pug ornament in Next and I am dying to see it, I also wanted a pug as they were my Grannies favourite dod and I would have called her Annie after my Grannie but we never saw them for sale, there are quite a few about here in Cumbria.Now I am too old but I could have the ornament now.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

20-10-2013, 10:45 PM

Treat yourself! Real pugs cost a fortune!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top