Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2010, 02:38 PM

Re: i got run over today

I've always been amazed how someone who has never even driven a car before is allowed to drive a mobility scooter without some type of test or guidance.

I hope they do bring in some sort of training for the people who rely on their scooters ....... for their own safety and that of the public.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2010, 03:47 PM

Yeah, . . and make em wear seatbelts, . . and road tax em, . . . and make em sit an MOT, . . . and, . . and, . . . aint that right Cathy ?

Serious though, . . the lady in the vid on TV had no real control 'till she got the hang of it.
Stella
New Member!
Bristol
Stella is female 

07-04-2010, 08:49 PM

Gonna make you laugh now, I have been reading this thread which brought back memories of 5 years ago, ok I take a size 3 shoe so have fairly small feet, so how come everyone seems to step on them, first of all this person stepped back onto me and stepped on the upper of my foot, I ended up with a very badly bruised foot in which the nerve was severed, within 6 months someone pushed their shopping trolley into my feet and I ended up with a broken toe, 2 months later a woman rammed a pushchair into the heel of my foot and took all the skin off, ouch something about the feet being very painful when being invaded by peoples contraptions, is it aggression or is it normal? these people didn't even say sorry.

Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2011, 02:25 PM

So sorry to hear that, hope your resting up.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

06-02-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
So sorry to hear that, hope your resting up.

LOL

Stella`s post is nearly a year old
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2011, 11:37 PM

Very sorry to hear this happened. Give your report to the police, take pics of your injuries then get the cctv tape from the shop. Find yourself a solicitor and sue the wheels from under the stupid blind idiot. Maybe it's a good thing these people are down graded from a car! No one has the right to hit you no matter where you are. Pedestrians have right of way, even if they stand in the middle of a freeway, you aren't allowed to just hit them. Hope all goes well.
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2011, 11:39 PM

I have just realized this is an old post. Sorry. Any who......what happened? Are you rich?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 02:21 PM

I too would like to know how you got on Cathy, did you get fixed up alright in the end?.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top