Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 11:29 PM

Re: i got run over today

had the photos done this afternoon. then went to see my doctor, all on record now. just got to sit and wait now.all in the CPS hands now.
just wait. oh well got lots of stuff to keep me occupied.
theres alot of ppl who have seen how he rides that thing.
ive re-named him MAD MAX.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2009, 01:06 AM

Hope your soreness is going away now. Like that nickname you have given him "Mad Max".
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2009, 12:59 PM

Hope you are feeling less sore now Cathy...They should ban him from using that thing!
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2009, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Hope you are feeling less sore now Cathy...They should ban him from using that thing!
even if they make him turn it back to the standard model. and i do want some sort of compensation. my little trolly totally ruined. so poor charlie has to take me shopping. i cant carry all the animal food on my own.
just wait and see now.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2009, 11:14 PM

Hope you get proper compensation from him. Hope to he is kept off the footpath.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2009, 01:11 PM

Hope they hit him where it hurts!His wallet!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2009, 08:27 PM

How long do you think it will be before there is some sort of decision?
cathy
essex

09-10-2009, 09:07 PM

i dont know. i got a letter from the police today. just giving me my incident number. and a number for victim support.
i felt quite good this morning so went to the vets to pick up bens pills. then went n paid a visit to a friend. jumped on the bus came home.
stood by the side of the road (on the path i add) waited for the cars to go past. when wallop something solid has hit me flat on my back. i turned and all i could see was the back of a white van!!!! and he was still trying to move. so i got out the way. slapped the side of the van and he stopped. whattsup says the driver.and denys he hit me. a young lad who was next to me. said u did i saw it.
i was so upset.not again. what is it with everyone. they are out to get me. now i know im not paranoid its true.
so now my back is sore, my spine feels jarred. so if its any worse ill go to the hospital.
so ive decided im not going out on my own unless im with some one. or a baseball bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2009, 09:49 PM

Goodness Cathy-think you're getting more than your fair share at the moment. Hope you don't need to go to hospital and that your spine is ok. Thinking of you
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2009, 09:54 PM

Oh Cathy, if I were you I'd stay indoors for a few days, what rotten luck.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top