Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 07:48 AM

Frenetic friday

-tomorrow we spend the day in travelling up to yorkshire to collect one grandchild -then for the following three days our son travels over with his family. Today is about getting everything done in readiness for them arriving.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:52 AM

Re: Frenetic friday

Enjoy Chr1st1an!
Friday night is curry night here
No news - it looks like a nice day, though autumn is drawing in apace ... especially with the dreaded clock-chnage imminent
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 10:20 AM

Chr1stian - Enjoy preparing! Enjoy visit.

Beautiful sunny day here in Kent - My birthday today.....52 eeekkk!!!!

Have a good day all x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 10:26 AM

Hope you all have a lovely time, Christian

It is a damp dreich grey day up here today - so hope the weather stays good for you all down there

Love the clocks going back An extra hour in bed! 25 October, roll on Sorry DM I just hate losing that hour in Spring!!

Take care and hope everyone will enjoy their day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Chr1stian - Enjoy preparing! Enjoy visit.

Beautiful sunny day here in Kent - My birthday today.....52 eeekkk!!!!

Have a good day all x

Aw a very
to you Sweep Hope you have a lovely day - eat, drink and be very merry

Hugs frae me, Loki, PJ and Soochie
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 10:38 AM

Beautiful day here too, rushing around like a mad thing today, just having 10 minutes for a coffee then out with the other two dogs and then off to work!

Happy Birthday Sweep, have a good trip tomorrow Christian.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 11:10 AM

Thanks folks --there was a time when I used to love getting behind the wheel and setting off on a long journey --now I don't even like the thought
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 11:56 AM

Mornin all, . . just, . . . enjoy you're family visit Chris, . . what is it about Fridays, is it coz it's the last working day of the week ? . . every Friday drivers up here are mental, they get too close behind, they drive like suicidal lemmings, it's crazy.

Have a good one folks, and watch the roads.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 12:19 PM

Happy birthday Sweep

It has been a frustrating morning, Chloe rolled in cow poo playing with next doors dogs so had to be washed and this made me late going shopping , then I met someone in Waitrose car park who kept me talking , the health food shop hadn't had a delivery of yeast so only old stale yeast left, the farm shop butcher had been delayed so had nothing prepared ready to sell aggg!

Some days make you want to go back to bed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 02:16 PM

It's quite bright this afternoon, I've cleared a few hundred (it seemed like it!) leaves from the garden and things are looking tidier now.

Did the trolley dash this morning, it was unusually quiet in Sainsbury's this morning. Their display cabinet tops are stacked high with tins of biscuits and boxes of chocolates ready for Christmas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top