Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 05:12 AM

Re: Close Enounters

Before I live where I do now, just a few miles away; I lived in a duplex with a roomate. She was away at work that night. Me and my cat GinGin were relaxing on the bed. I was reading a book. There was one window set a bit high in the room. Suddenly it got very,very bright. I thought someone was outside with a strong light for no good purposes. I went to the window and carefully looked out the window and saw a bright light coming from the sky but not to high shining down on the duplex next door. They had a car that was junked in their backyard and this light was shining down on it. It was VERY bright. It was there for about 45 seconds then went up and shone around their yard and mine. I was scared but couldn't stop watching. It went straight up and the light shone around as if checking things out then went up and gone. I will never forget.So very strange. No one was home there; I checked when I got brave enough to walk outside shortly thereafter.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
a serious investigation into all the reports of UFO sightings, or are they frightened to find out that we are probably being watched carefully and controlled by another race somewhere up there.
Peru is doing just that due to an increase in reported sightings:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...fice-reopening
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 02:56 PM

Jem -This is 'Robbie' - my version of 'Laddie', pleased to say he is safe and well ......
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 04:08 PM

That poor monkey that the Indians sent up in a rocket, those animals must be terrified, they can't even move!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 05:45 PM

That link won't open for me Karen, I'll try later on a different browser.
Ah he's lovely Patsy, and he's safe and well, glad to hear it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
That link won't open for me Karen, I'll try later on a different browser.
Ah he's lovely Patsy, and he's safe and well, glad to hear it.
He's fantastic Jem - just a little humanoid he is
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 05:53 PM

I've just tried it Jem and it opened okay. Hope a change of browser does the trick.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top