Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 07:48 AM

Sleepy saturday

-morning all -what joy it must be for those who say that they are 'away' as soon as their head hits the pillow! Anyway here its calm -mild and cloudy -have a good one
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 09:55 AM

Re: Sleepy saturday

Morning All and Christian. Looks like it's going to be a nice day here today. I love weekends as my husband is off and we spend the whole weekend together. Asti also loves them as she has her dad with her all weekend as well and she gets loads of walks with him.

Have a nice day all of you.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 09:56 AM

Mornin all, damp and cold here, a mist came in from the north sea during the night and every thing's soaking, still got a harr and I can't see it getting burned off by the sun.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 11:28 AM

Morning all, sunny day here in the SW ...... looks like we had plenty of rain during the night as everything was so wet first thing.

Saturday chores have all be completed so I have the day to myself ......now what shall I do?

Have a great day, OFFers!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 12:54 PM

Hello - can't say Good Morning as it's past that time .. if I don't hurry up it will soon be tomorrow!
A much nicer day than yesterday, which turned out thoroughly horrible with hanging mist interspersed with heavy rain. It's warm and sunny now. OH has taken the dog out for a good long walk, to make up for her crocked mum doing no more than playing ball with her in the garden for the last 2 days and he has now gone off to rugby for the afternoon.
I'm fiddling with ancillary things for our January holiday, like car parking and airport hotels. The invoice for final payment came yesterday, with payment due 12 weeks before we go, so it must be getting close! Exciting!
I think we have decided on a wood for our new floor - just have to pluck up courage to get it done now ... oh, disruption and mess in the house; I don't like that.
Seems a while since I've posted, so I hope there's lots for me to read.
Have a good remainder of the day
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 12:57 PM

Glory be, . . the sun's broken through.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 12:59 PM

Some noisy people at the front woke me up early.... I wanted a lie-in
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 01:13 PM

Good afternoon all!

Had one of my 'super sleeps' and slept for almost 12 hours! Amazingly, my cat YumYum
(you can meet her in 'Pets') ~ let me sleep through! She's beginning to learn that every now and then her mum needs a big sleep, bless her. I have to get up at 6am-ish all week to get to work, so by the time Friday night comes around I'm pretty exhausted!

Have some household bits and pieces I need to get done, but whether they'll all get done is another matter! I love my weekends ~ they're very precious when you've been governed by the clock all week ~ and they always go too bloody fast!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 04:40 PM

Hi people. After yesterdays brilliant sun and 29 degrees (barefoot! Porch open all day!) we're back to Autumn, rain overnight, drizzle to and from the library and only 17. Sigh. Arthritis is much much better today; gave ordered some glucosamine gel that Angie told me about, and also rose hips that DM says is good for it. Fingers crossed. No news otherwise, except that I got a free sample in the post of the New Fancy Feast Appetizers (chicken) which HRH likes! It is only 2 oz, and $1.25!! I do not think we will have that frequently!

Hope it's a lovely wekend for all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 09:51 PM

Evening all-been a mixed day weather wise-sunshine, cloud, windy but no rain Walking this morning and there was lots of squirrels out and about, Hatti had a whale of a time chasing them. Then it was off to do my weekly shop was surprised how quiet Morrisons was-in and out in a flash Met my friend later and went for another walk, had tea and settled down for the night Hope you've all had a good day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top