Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 09:51 AM

Wednesday chat

Good morning. There's a glimmer of sun but I don't think it's going to be a great day - we'll see.
My big news is that I have a new chair - and it's big! Called a snuggler, it's either a big chair or a small sofa. Very nice anyway - plenty of room for me and the cats
Have a lovely day
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 05:34 PM

Re: Wednesday chat

Cloudy and continuing below normal, -1, (30 F). Our bus still rerouted so I had to walk in the streets the long way to Whole Foods...not safe but better than slipping and breaking a bone on unshoveled sidewalks. Some people are incredibly selfish in not doing it .. makes me really angry! Leia apparently has cabin fever also: asked for the porch and stayed out almost 10 minutes watching the bird feeder. No other news as usual but the weather.

Sounds like a very nice chair, DM!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 06:55 PM

Re: Wednesday chat

Also like the sound of your chair dinahsmum. I'm sorry to hear the weather is still bad out there dandysmom, it never seems to end does it . It makes me guilty to say it's been lovely here today, just like Spring. I spring cleaned our bedroom and did quite a bit of housework, it makes you feel like that if it's a nice day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top