Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 09:48 AM

Re: Critters.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Do you know, I've never seen a red squirrel for real. ONyl ever seen them in pictures or wildlife programmes. I know the greys are a ruddy nuisance in my garden though!
I attended a lecture at the Natural History Society of Northumbria, about Red Squirrels. The graphs show that they could be found in all ares of the country.

But now they exist in only a few areas, Greys and habitat destruction have contributed to series decline, i had several sites i could see them, but all of them have less Reds these days.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 10:08 AM

Re: Critters.

What lovely photos Nom The first one could have been taken in my garden because I put left over cat food out for the crows and a hungry fox will often give them a hand with eating it. I think it is a lady fox because she has a well rounded tummy and last year she bought her babies here in the evenings to sample the food I leave out. I have once seen daddy fox and he is much bigger!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top