Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:08 PM

Re: September is here!

September....don't know where the months are going-its certainly been autumnal here today. When I got up this morning there was a definite chill in the air-am still hanging on though before the heating goes on

Christmas Azz, is a naughty word in my vocabulary, and one that I won't be using till December-still can't get over the number of shops that have got Christmas stuff in though-seems to start earlier each year
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
...and xmas is not just around the corner
just added a few words that u should of said.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:50 PM

I can tell tell time of year by the fields, the combines are out in force too...The young swallows are begining to line up to go away, and saw the first flock of Pnk Footed Geese yesterday.....Leaves are begining to fall too....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:50 PM

That Az is swearing in my book!!!!
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 09:53 AM

Was at hairdressers yesterday...... and I felt like crying, had to make my appointments up for Xmas,........only 3 more hair appointments till Xmas

But , not to worry, of to Portugal next Thursday for a week, to enjoy the last bit of Sun.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jackie ->
Was at hairdressers yesterday...... and I felt like crying, had to make my appointments up for Xmas,........only 3 more hair appointments till Xmas

But , not to worry, of to Portugal next Thursday for a week, to enjoy the last bit of Sun.
Lovely Jackie......hope you have a great time and plenty of sun!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 10:27 PM

Hope you have great weather and a lovely time, Jackie!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Lovely Jackie......hope you have a great time and plenty of sun!
........... and don't forget the photos!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Down softy south in a good dry year starts 3 week July in a bad year starts a couple weeks later finishes 2/3 week August.

Anyway I love the Autumn and the time up to Christmas, lovely warmish weather, calm days, walking the South Downs no crowds, meal at the Beachy Head Taven.

Did this again this week.

The food has gone down the pan but still a great view

But nice going to the Birling gap again and walking to the Belle Tout.

Mind you coming home threw the Dartford crossing at 4pm still a 8 mile jam because of an accident at 6 am on the Essex side.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top