Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Anne
UK
Anne is female  Anne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2010, 07:39 PM

Re: iPad pics

Just bought a new car, no pennies left maybe next year
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2010, 08:21 PM

Are they readily in the shops now to buy mags or did you have to que for hours to get one?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Are they readily in the shops now to buy mags or did you have to que for hours to get one?
I didn't have to queue, I pre-ordered mine about two weeks ago and it arrived the day before their official release in the shops last Friday. Not quite sure why the all-night queuers didn't think to do that, they could have had a night's sleep instead!!!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 04:00 PM

Hi hope you dont mind me dragging this thread back Mags , just wondered after 4 years if you had many problems , with your Ipad , ? Are you still with the same one and is it working as new.?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Hi hope you dont mind me dragging this thread back Mags , just wondered after 4 years if you had many problems , with your Ipad , ? Are you still with the same one and is it working as new.?
Hello Eliza Mags is on holiday at the moment so you may not get a reply straight away .
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 04:03 PM

Ok ,Megs thanks for reply .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 07:08 PM

Hello Eliza as Meg said I am on holiday in Devon at the moment .... on my ipad but not the one in the pics above .... my hubby now owns that one after he bought me the latest iPad Air for Christmas last year.

My original ipad is still working well after 4 years but it seems very bulky compared to the new ipad Air which is very thin and extremely lightweight.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Hi Mags thanks ,,i got a IPad air last year and the button you press down at side of screen as stop down,so i have to use the on off button to close .i must have worn it out .
Have a good holiday ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Hi Mags thanks ,,i got a IPad air last year and the button you press down at side of screen as stop down,so i have to use the on off button to close .i must have worn it out .
Have a good holiday ..
Eliza, if your iPad Air is still under guarantee, maybe you could return it to where you purchased it .... or perhaps contact Apple about the problem, they may be able to help you.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

24-12-2014, 10:46 PM

just to bring you up to date Mag ,Son thought he could prise the button out but it cracked the screen, so he bought a new screen plus a new on/off button and replaced it , it was a bit more fiddly than the Lap top Screen he replaced but its working like new again ,

forgot to say it had run out of its year guarantee..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top