Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 01:40 PM

Re: Bluebells

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Thanks AB, you'll have to post some of yours! I expect you'll have seen them at Rannerdale?
Yes I have seen them at Rannerdale, there is a web site, hang on,,,,http://www.leaney.org/lake_district_...id=157&thumb=Y
With lots of Bluebell pictures.

I will look for mine but it could take some time as I have over 1000 pictures on my computer not including back up disc's. lol
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Thanks Mags, Annie Janela and Pixie. At this time of year they are lovely to see in the woods. I haven't actually seen any myself this year apart from the ones in the garden.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bonny ->
Something happened in my Garden a few years ago regarding Bluebells that to this day remains a mystery.
We buried my MIL ashes in our Garden.The following year my Husband told me to go and look at the area as it was full of Bluebells that were not in the garden before.Now they are everywhere out there.......the point is that Bluebells were my MIL favourite flower.Sometimes things happen in life we just cannot explain can we.
That's lovely Bonny
marpaul
North Cumbria

17-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Yes I have seen them at Rannerdale, there is a web site, hang on,,,,http://www.leaney.org/lake_district_...id=157&thumb=Y
With lots of Bluebell pictures.

I will look for mine but it could take some time as I have over 1000 pictures on my computer not including back up disc's. lol
Thanks for the link AB. I saw them the first year I was up here. You'll have to start tagging your photos I've got into the habit of tagging mine now which makes life easier when searching
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 03:41 PM

Gorgeous photos of the bluebells. I've been walking among them this afternoon when I took Taffy out.
They always remind me of a time when I was a child & we lived in Wales. It was the school summer holidays & the local Vicar decided all the children in the village would go for a picnic. He asked for suggestions of where we should go. I piped up "Bluebell Wood Its up that road" We went up the road for miles - al uphill- looking for Bluebell Wood. Trouble was I didnt know which wood it was in August & no bluebells out
marpaul
North Cumbria

17-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Thanks Lynne. I trust that you did eventually get your picnic in some woods or other
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Thanks Lynne. I trust that you did eventually get your picnic in some woods or other
If I remember rightly we ended up in a field by a stream. We were ready for our butties by then anyway
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 07:01 PM

Beautiful pictures Marian I love Bluebells too one of my favourite flowers ..

This is Amy in the Bluebells, she was quite an old lady here and lived to the age of 16..

marpaul
North Cumbria

17-04-2012, 07:21 PM

Thanks Meg and what a beautiful photo of Amy, she doesn't look a little old lady
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2012, 08:21 PM

Meg that's a beautiful photo of Amy

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top