Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2012, 08:30 PM

Re: Overactive Bladder Syndrome

It's a very useful link, Cate - who knows what stumbling block we will come up against next.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2012, 09:02 PM

Very interesting indeed. I don't suffer this problem either. In fact, you could more or less set your watch with me. My first trip is at around 12 noon, then again around 7 p.m. and lastly 11 p.m, then I'm done till 12 noon the following day.

I've never been known to "leak" either, as yet.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 12:45 PM

You are very fortunate Mollie but that makes me think it has something to do with my weight you said on another thread that you were and always had been 7 stones that is half my weight and I am only 5ft 5ins. Weight I am sure puts pressure on all your organs including the bladder.

The other thing is how much do you drink each day? I do envy you your regularity.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It's a very useful link, Cate - who knows what stumbling block we will come up against next.
Mags my dear, I have been stumbling against blocks since I hit 50. People say their body is a temple huh I say mine is a temple of doom.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
You are very fortunate Mollie but that makes me think it has something to do with my weight you said on another thread that you were and always had been 7 stones that is half my weight and I am only 5ft 5ins. Weight I am sure puts pressure on all your organs including the bladder.

The other thing is how much do you drink each day? I do envy you your regularity.
Cate I think having babies as something to do with it too, all that weigh pressing on your bladder and pushing things out of shape.

I retained lots of fluid when pregnant in my arms and legs although I was naturally slim. my bladder has never been the same.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

04-02-2012, 03:43 PM

Absolutely Meg, my first son was 7lbs his sister was 13lbs and his young brother was also 13lbs talk about pushing things out of shape, I'm surprised I'm still here to tell the tale.

My eldest son (7lbs) is the one who has to watch his weight and recently lost loads on Atkins. My daughter(13lb) is so gorgeous petite and slim with never a weight problem and my youngest son (13lbs) is a tall slim gorgeous thing.

Children have got a lot to answer to.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Absolutely Meg, my first son was 7lbs his sister was 13lbs and his young brother was also 13lbs talk about pushing things out of shape, I'm surprised I'm still here to tell the tale.

My eldest son (7lbs) is the one who has to watch his weight and recently lost loads on Atkins. My daughter(13lb) is so gorgeous petite and slim with never a weight problem and my youngest son (13lbs) is a tall slim gorgeous thing.

Children have got a lot to answer to.
Gosh Cate 2x 13 lb , you are lucky to still have a functioning bladder at all
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

04-02-2012, 06:28 PM

You is right there
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Well, I for one am really fed up, I did(and still do!) my pelvic floor exercises religiously and guess what? As soon as I catch cold and start coughing and sneezing my girls start calling me Lady tena!

Country Dancing doesn't half pose problems though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-02-2012, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by stablelady ->
Well, I for one am really fed up, I did(and still do!) my pelvic floor exercises religiously and guess what? As soon as I catch cold and start coughing and sneezing my girls start calling me Lady tena!

Country Dancing doesn't half pose problems though
Me to SL and 'stopping midstream and starting again ' .I comfort myself with the thought that if I hadn't things might be a lot worse..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top