Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 06:36 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning folks, a cold wind here and only just abiove freezing, but it's going to be a sunny one at least by the looks of it.

Busy here today, the plumber is coming to move a radiator and fix a stop tap, we have some new dining chairs being delivered and the charity shop is arriving at some point to collect a dresser and occasonal table.... sounds like it could be a recipe for mahem on our single track road.

Enjoy your day everybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 07:24 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Very cold but sunny here.

A couple of cars have come through with snow on them.

I have not had a good night, so hoping to get some sleep soon.

Enjoy your day folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 07:58 AM

Good morning all.
It's looking very bright & breezy here at the moment.

I'm expecting a phone call from a man who's going to do some jobs on our roof - he said he'd come the first fine day.

I might go to my aqua fit class this afternoon - then again, if the roof man's here I won't bother..

Have a good day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:03 AM

The first day of spring and it's a beautiful morning here's !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:45 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here in Essex.

Off to the Maldon this morning, do a bit of shopping etc.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely sunshine even if none too warm.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:54 AM

buenas dias all. The sun was out bright and early this morning, but the forecast after Thursday looks decidedly "iffy". Our friend departed for the airport half an hour ago, so back to normality for a short time. Have a pleasant day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 08:56 AM

Morning all.

Sun is shining here, but I too have to wait in. Our allotment insurers phoned a few weeks back, to talk about our policy renewal, and we have agreed on 10am today. At the last committee, we discussed our cover requirements and I hope to be able to bring our premium down.

Then it's off to get my paper and tv guide, and then who knows? Depends if the warm and dry weather stays with us. Knowing my luck it'll have disappeared by then, lol!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 09:31 AM

Good morning people.
Shopping at Sainsbury's later and then lunch at Morrisons.
Now I have to go to the post office soon, the big question is, shall I walk, or shall I go by bike?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone

A sunny breezy day here, i've just put the washing in it should dry ok in this weather. Then were off down to the small town next to us to buy some veggies at the market.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top